Presents

Prompt: presents

Fandom: Soul Eater

Characters: Death the Kid, Maka, Soul, Patty, Liz, Tsubaki, Black Star, reader

Story type: Reader Insert

"Okay, for today's lesson we will be....." Professor Stein droned on, not even interested in his own lesson like the rest of the class, apart from Maka who was eagerly taking notes.

"Do you know what, it's christmas... Class dismissed." Stein sighed and spun around to his desk, blocking his ears as the joyful cries of happiness echoed through the room.

"Hey, [name]," soul said, monotonously. You turned your head, surprised.

"Yeah?"

"Class is over...we can go now."

"Yeah! Why don't we all go hang out somewhere?" Liz suggested.

"Who lets do something fun~!" Patty giggled.

"Why don't we go to the café?" Maka said.

"Sure." Soul agreed along with everyone else.

"Actually, I'm busy but ill catch up with you later." You sighed.

"Busy? Aw to bad!" Liz replied waving as they left.

"Yeah, we'll see you later, [name]!" Tsubaki added.

You waved goodbye before running to your apartment and pulling out the wrapping paper, eager to sort your friends presents out before school ended. You had planned to give them in this morning but you lost he wrapping paper the night before, much to your dismay.

"There! All finished!" You smiled proudly at the finished results.

Running down the street you saw everyone in the café, relaxing.

"Hey guys!" You smiled.

"Hey, [name] glad you could make it! What's in the bag?" Death the kid asked.

"Is it a present for the awesome god Black Star!?"

"Kind of...it's your Christmas presents!" You said, handing hem round.

"Thanks [name]! They all said in unison.

"We should go ice skating sometime," Maka said casually.

"Yeah that would be cool, how about it [name]? [name?"

The group turned to see you asleep on one of the chairs. Hey, present wrappings hard work you know