Gingerbread

Prompt: gingerbread

Fandom: Black Butler

Characters: Bard, Mae-Rin, Finny, Sebastian, De La Fontaine Sisters (OC'S)

Story type: fanfic

A loud boom was heard from the kitchen as Bard made the food explode yet again. Wiping his brow he sat up and groaned as one of the charred biscuits hit him on the forehead. Finny and Mae-Rin ran in, panting and looking round.

"What happened?!" They chorused.

"Well, Sebastian said that the young master wanted me to bake some gingerbread for the guests he has coming over later so I used a flamethrower to speed up the baking!" He grinned nervously.

"What are we going to do! The young master will be back soon! This is bad, oh yes it is!" Mae-Rin wailed. Finny picked up one of the biscuits and hit it on the table a few times.

"They're as solid as a rock and there isn't enough time to make a new batch....maybe we could decorate them and hope for the best?" He suggested.

"We can serve rock hard gingerbread men to the masters guests!" Mae-Rin exclaimed.

"Wait...decorate them....that's it!" Bard shouted, clicking his fingers.

"What?" Finny asked.

"We can make them into decorations!" He explained and the three set to work on decorating the gingerbread men and making them into Christmas decorations.

~~Extended Ending~~

"These are so cute~!" Polly giggled, dancing round the room.

"Yes they're adorable! I love the ribbons!" Francissca cooed, spinning the decoration around her finger so the glitter shimmered.

"You've out done you self, Bard. These are really pretty!" Lottie smiled at the cook.

"Thank you, miss," he saluted, making her giggle.

"As have you, Lottie, I'm sure that Lizzie will love her dress." Sebastian smiled.

"Yes, it's a good job I had her measurements at hand or it wouldn't be as good of a surprise!"

"Now, how exactly did you make these?" Lottie asked, intrigued.

"Well...."