Christmas Tree

Prompt: Christmas tree

Fandom: sket dance

Characters: switch, himeko, bossun.

Story type: Reader insert

"Hey." You said, interrupting the silence which had fallen over the room whilst Himeko and Bossun were out helping someone at a special request.

"Yes?" Switch's robot-like voice echoed round the room.

"I was thinking...we should add some festive decoration to this room.." You mused, looking to Switch for a sort of clarification or agreement. Nothing. His fingers however, were tapping away furiously at his keyboard.

"And what did you have in mind?" He asked.

"I duno. Tinsel, maybe a tree, some fairy-lights..."

"We could get them using the school budget."

"We could!?" You exclaimed.

"Yes, if we ask the President for the money we could go out at the weekend and get them." He added.

"Cool! It's set then! I mean...I you want to that is," you blushed.

"I'd love to." Switch said.

~~~

"Pleaseeeeeeee!!!" You pleaded.

"Noo!" Tsubaki replied, looking out the window, as to not fall under the spell of your puppy dog face. He turned slightly to see if you were still there after a long pause. Bad mistake. The large eyes almost at risk of filling with tears and the sad expression were too much for him.

"Fine." He answered reluctantly.

"Yay~! Thank you President-san~!" You sung skipping out with the envelope of money.

"Did you get it?" Switch asked eagerly.

"Yup~!" You grinned, waving the envelope about.

"You better keep this, I'll loose it." You joked, handing the envelope to Switch.

"Ok! See you tomorrow, [name]!" He waved as you parted ways.

~~~

Looking round you searched for your favourite tech-man in the crowds of Christmas shoppers. Today, you had settled for a [fave colour 1] jumper, jeans and your converse trainers. As well as multiple pairs of socks and a thick knitted scarf.

"Yo! [name]!" You spun to see Switch, envelope and laptop in hand.

"Hey, Switch, you ready to do some serious shopping?" You asked, grinning.

"Let's go!"

~~~

"I think..."

"The trees...."

"Too big...." You and Switch said in unison. The large pine tree took up most of the room and the needles were covering the floor like another carpet.

"Hey guys, have a good weeken- oh my god!!" Himeko gasped

"WHY IS THERE A MASSIVE TREE IN THE CLUB ROOM!?!" she shouted.

"Festive decorations. The tree was too big though..." You smiled weakly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUY A PLASTIC ONE!?"

"Because that's not Christmassy enough~!" Switch intervened.

"I'LL GIVE YOU CHRISTMASSY!" Himeko threatened, grabbing Swith by the jumper.

"No! Don't hurt switch, and anyway, we've go enough decorations to fill the tree, you can help too!" You added.

"Fine." She surrendered. Just then, Bossun entered.

"Hey guys-wow!"

"Help us decorate." Himeko ordered, shoving tinsel in his face

"What if I don't want to?" He teased but agreed when Himeko shot a menacing glare his way.

"Let's start!" You giggled.

~~~

"Woaaaahhh!"

"We did a good job!"

"I agree!"

"It's so beautiful!" Bossun cooed, starry eyed.

"It is! Thank you guys for helping!"

The club room really was festive now, only problem was getting the tree out after christmas....