Frost

Prompt: frost

Fandom: Black Butler

Characters: Prince Soma, Leola Durless (OC)

Story type: fanfic

"It's defiantly Christmas now! Look!" Leola smiled, pointing at the large area of grass which surrounded the Phantomhive mansion, decorated with a thin layer of frost, like the intricate designs that made up the lace collar of Leola'a favorite dress.

"Let's all go out today! She suggested, looking to Ciel.

'I cannot, I have business to do." He stated.

"Sorry, my lady," Sebastian smiled, pouring a cup of earl grey for the young girl.

"Sure, Prince Soma, Agni, are you busy?" She asked hopefully.

"We are not busy today, providing the prince is well to go," he smiled.

"Yes, we shall go out today, Agni." He grinned, shovelling down his food and bolting up running to the front door, followed by Leola and Agni.

"Don't you want a coat, Soma?" Leola asked.

I'll be fine." He stated.

"Okay..." She said, pulling her own fur trimmed coat on, noticing Agni take two coats from the peg for them both.

The ground crunched underneath their feet as they headed for the carriage, Leola humming Christmas carols the way there.

"I love the sound of the frost crunching, don't you?" She mused, skipping along.

"Yes, it's strange..." Prince Soma replied.

"Nothing like I've heard before, we don't have frost in India." He replied sadly, thinking of his homeland which he missed.

"Oh yes! It's your first Christmas here! Leola gasped.

"Yes, Lady Leola, it is," Agni smiled.

"Well we'll just have to make sure it's the best one ever then!" She laughed.

"Will there be more frost in town?" Prince soma asked.

"Yes, tons!" Leola laughed as the carriage headed for their destination