Eggnog

Prompt: eggnog

Fandom: Hetalia

Characters: America, Germany, Georgia, Albania, Macedonia, Trinidad, France, Italy

Story type: Fanfic

The small collection of countries were currently located at the home of Georgia and Germany where they were having a small celebration for Christmas, although how America and France got invited will be forever unknown. The day was drawing o a close and after a marathon of Christmas movies, songs and games, the countries were slowly falling asleep. Macedonia and Italy being the first to collapse right under the Christmas tree.

"Well I'm going to turn in for the night, " Trinidad sighed, stretching before heading for the door.

"Might I join you, mon chere? Onhonhonhon~!" The Frenchman laughed suggestively before cowering behind poor Georgia when Trinidad threw a boot at him.

"I think I will too, good night." Georgia agreed, followed by Germany.

"Why don't we have some eggnog?!" America suggested. France nodded.

"Oui, I agree with ze American."

"What's eggnog?" Georgia asked, confused.

"Well, it's like an awesome drink made from eggs, cream, alcohol and some other stuff."

"It sounds....interesting..." She giggled nervously.

"I know! We should make you some!" America shouted, running to the kitchen.

"Uuh..."

•A few minutes later•

"Try it!"

"Go on!"

"Okay...." Georgia said, staring at the odd yellow coloured drink.

"You don't have to drink it if you don't want to," Germany whispered affectionately. She shook her head, and smiled.

"It's fine." She replied and took a sip of the drink. Coughing! She sputtered.

"That's discusting!"

"Really? But it's one of the most popular drinks in my country!"

"Not here!" Georgia said.

"Aw, well goodnight!" America waved and left, then france.

Everyone had forgot about the sleeping pair under the Christmas tree