Chapter 38

Jennie's POV
I stayed silent because of what my mom said but i heard lisa cleared her throat.

I don't know why but i wanted to laugh, Sister?

I think there's no sisters kissing each other...

I dismissed the thought and followed Mom who's now walking inside our house, pulling me with her.

I looked at her hand holding mine... this felt surreal. I mean, i remembered she's always busy and she can't even look at me but now.. i felt the warmth while she's holding my hand.

Did she change because of them? Because of Lisa's father? Because of her family?

I closed my eyes for a second. And i look around..

I felt like I'm new here.

When i left, this house has maids most of the time but it felt like a hallow house for me.. like no one's living here, like we aren't occupying this house.

But now.. i saw life inside. Somehow warm. The ambiance is different. It is now something you can call home.

What has changed?

"Marco.." i heard my mom muttered it with full of love and happiness.

I saw who she called.

And i though i was looking in the eyes of my love, Lisa. She's resembled like her father.

Her father was tall too.

Now i know where Lisa got her looks...

"Darling, I'd like you to meet your Tito Marco.." Mom said while smiling widely as she walked towards tito Marco's side. He immediately envelope his arms on my mom's waist and kissed her forehead. 

"Jennie, Nice meeting you.. again." I was confused because of what he have said. 

He smiled at me as confusion was evident in my face. 

"You might wonder.. When you're still  baby, She always bring you with her whe she visits our house. She's so proud of you specially when you learn something new." Tiyo marco chuckled. 

I smiled a little. 

I'm still adjusting with the turn of events now. He can't expect me to immediately like him. I still need to know him, I guess. 

My mom cleared her throat when she notice i dind't speak. "Jen, do you want to meet your other step siblings?" she smiled. 

Step siblings. 

Yeah, Lisa have have a siblings. But the way Mom said step siblings  it's like she was really excited for the wedding. She didn't say soon but she directly said, step siblings. 

So.. the wedding is really irrevocable. 

I nodded. Mom smile even wider when she saw my response. 

I sighed... 

I guess, I need to accept it already. 

 Mom called two names, It was Palisa and Bam Bam. A/n: (just imagine palisa is still young HAHA, can't think of any other character yet.)

I saw a little girl walking down stair, and behind her was a boy with a serious look on his face and his hands was on his pocket. 

The little girl jumped while going down, her pony tailed hair was jumping as she does it. She was smiling at us, and she doesn't have a teeth in fornt which made her looked so damn cute! 

"daddy, Tita! Is she my ate?" her eyes twinkled with joy. Though her "s" didn't sound like s that much.. It's cute actually. 

Then i remembered her face. Shit! That's' the one mom said who's a daughter of one of her employee. 

"Yes, Palisa. Say hi to her!" Tito marco smiled at her then she turned to me. 

Seeing this little ball of energy smile at me without one teeth in front made me chuckled. she's so cute! 

"Hi, Unnie! I am Palisa Manoban. I am 5 years old. I have two Oppas! Oppa Bam, who's always serious and Oppa Lisa who's very pretty and handsome!" She joyfully said while hugging me. 

I chuckled again. She's really cute and still young. 

Bam Bam made face i guess we're on the same age? 

I look at the little girl. 

"Hello.." i said still shy, but i'm happy to meet her. She's friendly. 

"You're so pretty, Unnie.." She said while caressing my face with her tiny hands. 

I don't know why but i felt comfortable with her. Maybe because i love kids. 

"but you're prettier.." i Said. 

She giggled with what i said and pulled my hands toward her brother who was now looking at us, he was not even smiling. He's like Lisa when we first met. 

hmm. 

"Oppa! Be friendly to Unnie!" She shouted.

Mom and Tito chuckled. " she's really bossy" tito marco said. 

And Lisa entered the house. Where did she go? 

"Oh, Lisa you're already here." Tito marco said. 

She walked towards my side and i don't know why my heart is beating so fast! Shit, why do i always feel this strange feeling whenever she's around? 

Just like her brother she didn't smiled. Her face remained stoic. 

But i was shock when she hold my waist. 

Fuck, Lisa?! 

I bit my lower lip and distanced myself when i saw mom and tito look at Lisa's hands on my waist. 

What is she doing?! 

"I just talked to the guards.." her voice was husky. But i can feel her smirking! Damn it, she knows what she's doing! She's doing it on purpose! Maybe to embarrass me. Tsk. 

I know i'm blushing so hard right now.  

They nodded and invited us to eat. When they turned their back i kick her foot! this bastard! 

"Damn it, Lisa! Don't do that again!" i said and glared at her. 

The bastard just chuckled. Urgh! 

"I can't promise that, baby.." she tried to hold my hand but i quickly moved it away from her touch. 

"Shut up! " i said and look around to see if there's still anyone here.  What if one of our maids heard her? She can't really control her self not to speak. 

She just chukled while looking at my frustrated face. I'm also still glaring at her now. 

She smirked at me and pinched my nose, lightly. 

"Uh huh. I think I'll be enjoying my stay here.." 

i facepalmed. 

WHAT THE FUCK? 

_____________________ 

sksks hi, Are u ready? omg the concept. huhu stream Ice cream on friday!! 

Can't update yesterday, la kami net bulok. anyways Stay safe and stream! 

Feel free to share your thoughts! you can suggest a name for  Lisa's sister if u want me to change it.