Chapter 26

Jennie's POV 

I never knew how long I'd been crying. I just know, Lisa hushed me as i cry my heart out to her. She caressed my hair until i was able to calm myself and she occasionally kissed my forehead. 

The realization hit me. 

I'm in Love with Lisa. This is the first time i felt this way and somehow it scares me and at the same time it made me feel happy as well. 

I'm scared because I'm afraid that Lisa will hurt me as I let her enter my mind and my heart. I think i can't handle it. But what can i do? I let her enter my system and i have to accept the consequences. Humans as we are, we're not perfect. We make mistakes. So Lisa and i as well. 

On the other hand, I'm happy because i found someone who's willing to love me for who i am and is willing to accept my flaws. I found someone who's willing to fight for me. Someone who'll be there for me when nobody else will. And i will always thank God for this. Always. 

"Are you okay now? Woah you're actually unbelievable when you're jealous. You cried for 3 hours." Lisa chuckled lwly as she hugged me tighter to her chest. 

"shut up" I mumbled as i cover my hand to my face. 

"I think my plan really worked." Lisa said which made me look at her. I narrowed my eyes.

"Plan? you mean that's why you're always with her?" i said. 

She smiled. "I'm just planning to make you jealous so you'll confessed your fault and I hope you've learned your lesson."

"You're really a professor huh? Lesson my ass." i glared at her. "And did you know how much it hurts me whenever you're with her?"  

shit. I immediately covered my mouth the moment i realized what i had said. Did i really said that? Maybe it will boost her ego! 

and i'm right. I saw Lisa Looked away while suppressing a smile. But she ended up smiling widely as she looked at me straight in the eye.  "really?" she asked, smiling.

I look at her blankly. 

"No, it was just a joke. You know i'm a joker. It's just a joke." I reasoned out. 

She chuckled after hearing what i said. "Really? So your tears are joke too?" 

I bit my lower lip. Damn you, Lisa! "Whatever!" i rolled my eyes.

She just held my chin for me to look at her and smiled at me. Her eyes are telling e how happy she is right now. I saw it the way she smile. Her eyes are smiling and it overwhelms me that I'm one of the reasons for it. Or so i thought. 

"RubyJane, I will be honest." she sighed as she looked at me and i saw pain in her eyes. "I was hurt when i found out you ere going to see your ex-fling last week. You could have told me, right? But-" 

"Lisa i just did it because-" She kissed me lightly on the lips and it was enough to make me shut my mouth. She bit y lower lip and then after a little while, she let go of my lips. 

"Let me talk okay?" She smiled. "you know, i thought i'm not worthy to know wherever you're going do because of course, you're right. We don't have a label. But Jen, we both know that we own each other, right? I am yours and you are mine. We know that and i thought it's already enough to let us know about our whereabouts..." she paused for a while. 

I bowed down my head. Yeah, and I'm so stupid not to think about that when i decided to meet Kai. I'm fucking guilty. 

"So what i did, Because you didn't said that you'll meet him, i followed you and make sure that you are safe. Because i can't sleep that night thinking that you're going out and you're not with me. I can't focus on anything. And it happened, i was just looking at the both of you from a distance. From the very start and i can't contain myself that time." she looked pain as she remembered what happened.