Chapter 46

Jennie's POV 

"Start packing your clothes. I know that you already know the consequences of your actions right?" I already knew that she wasn't going to blame the both of us, it's just me. 

i smiled bitterly. I guess what i did is right. They said that you will only realize thee worth of something once it's already  gone. Maybe it is right. I hope the moment i'll left this house, Mom will realize my worth. 

I didn't looked at her i just nodded. From the very first start, it is what i want, so i won't bother to convince her. 

"You'll stay at your grandmom's." She coldly said, i just nodded.  Not wanting to say anything. at least, I'll be staying at my Dad's mom, i don't really want to stay on their side. 

Moments had  passed when neither of us talked. i know when i look at my Mom, she willl just look at me with disgust. So even if i wanted to know what she thinks, i just controlled myself not to ask her. 

"Is that all you wanted to say-" 

"Jennie let me ask you this." I still didn't look at her. her voice was so cold.. like she was not talking to her own flesh and blood. "Did you even feel ashamed to yourself when you did that?" i stilled after hearing Mom's question. i don't know what to say but one thing is for sure, it hurts. I think won't be  able to forget wwhat she have said. 

 I just felt my tears  streamed down to my face. I know that i didn't regret doing that with Lisa. Not even once did i regret  it.  I love her, I love her so much. 

"Did you even think about me? your mom? Did you even think about what would i feel the moment i  knew what you're both doing?! Huh?! Did you thinkall of those?!" I heard her sob. My heart was fucking broken. "No! You never did! You're selfish!  what kind of daughter are you?! I though you're okay about me Marrying Lisa's fahter?! But what did you do-" 

"I did that for you Mom!" I shouted. I feel numb because of pain, It's too much. 

She carcastically look at me, disgust was written all over her face. 

"What kind of thinking is that, Jennie?! You could have stayed away from Lisa and didn't sleep with her! I could have appreciated it more! Are you even using your brain-" 

"I let go of her." this time I gathered my shit together and faced my own mother.  I know it's visible on my face that i'm in pain. And i don't even care about anything at all. Even if she wasseeing me hurting she woudn't care at all. 

What's new? 

"W-what?" she asked me. 

i smiled at her.  A smile that will let her know  how much I love her as my mother, I hope she recognizes this smile. Because this will be the last time she will witness it. "I let go of her so you can still  marry her father. I hurt her, mom. i fucking hurt her. I'm hurting myself too, this is more than suicide." and then i smiled at her. A sad smile. 

"Now, i cut everything we have. i hope good for your wedding. I know  that's the only thing that will make you happy, Mom i don't want to be a barrier wwith your happiness anymore. i don't know when I'll be back, but i hope it will be the day of your wedding, your most awaited day and for sure the happiest day in your entire life..." 

i smiled at her again while wiping my tears. 

"thanks for this mom." I pointed the plane ticket she gave to me earlier. i tried to hide the pain I am felling by  casting a smile on my face. "Be happy. i will always love you no matter what. Don't worry, i won't hold grudge at you, Mom." 

Mom wasn't able to talk. Her mouth was open when I started walking towrds the door. Before i turned my back I saw her hands shaking like she was about to cry.