Chapter 13

Jennie's POV 

"Wait, Chaeng! Why are you so clingy today?" she's being clingy as fuck. 

"whatever, I'm just happy today." she said and hugged me again. 

We're currently eating in the cafeteria. It's our lunch break and we're too lazy to go to our usual resto. 

"Chipmunk, I swear to God! why are so fucking clingy today?" I ask half annoyed. 

She seem happy and.. ohh blushing? 

"Don't mind me. It's my normal attitude." 

"No, today is different." I said because I can clearly see she's extra happy today. there's something going on. 

"eeeh! it's so thrilling." I shrugged. She will tell it when she's ready I won't force her to spill it yet. 

"Okay, whatever chipmunk." 

I chewed my pizza. But I stopped immediately when I saw Lisa heading inside the cafeteria. Shit, I suddenly want to remove Chaeyoung's arms around me. 

What for Jen? stupid.

I mentally scolded myself. Yeah, right. I didn't do anything wrong so why am I nervous? 

But damn. To be honest I'm nervous when I saw her. What the fuck? 

The students immediately turn their heads when Lisa entered the cafeteria. She's really a head turner. She is just wearing a plain white shirt because I think she removed her blazer. ahhh girl she's so fine! I swallowed a imaginary lump on my throat. I feel you guys. 

"Jendeuk!" she said and she's still hugging me. "Why are you glaring to all the girls that are staring to Lisa?" she teased. 

"Shut up!" I rebuke at her. 

My heart pound when I saw her looking at our direction. Her forehead creased, she's not smiling. and she seems angry? The heck. What did I do this time? 

I just raise my brow at her. She's still staring at me with clenched jaw. Our little staring contest was interrupted by those stupid girl giggling behind her. 

My blood boils those flirt! the other girl just bumped on her back on purpose. TSK. They said sorry but they are  still giggling. She just smiled and nodded her head. 

God!  Why is she so nice to other people? What a bummer.

"Smile, Jen. You're ruining your pretty face making that stupid frown." Chaeyoung teased and let go of me, after that I saw her texting.

I just rolled my eyes to Lisa again and finish my food.  

She's a flirt too, a lot of girls are swooning over her and she's just smiling even if they'rre clearly  touching her on purpose. 

Psh. They're ruining my day. 

I look away, Annoying bitches. 

I finally finish eating my pizza and look at Chaeng she's on her phone and she's blushing again. And she just hugged me again. I just let her I'm tired scolding her. 

"Can I sit here?" I heard a baritone voice and we look up to the person... 

it was Lisa. 

She stared at me with knitted eyebrows, and in dark manner. She's somewhat angry base on her expression. 

"There's a lot of vacant seats." I simply said. 

"This is the nearest seat though." She coldly said.

I look around us and yeah, it's the nearest vacant seat.  

Such a feeler, Jennie. You really think she would sit here because you are here?