Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

"Really Jendeuk?!" Ugh. By the way that's her nickname for me.

"Yeah" I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Lucky ass!" And she playfully mess my hair as well and hugged me.

"You're so lucky! She even called you 'Love', okay Jendeuk. You really have the beauty. You proved it to me, so you can stop already. You're already stealing her!"

"Hey! Maybe she just tripping, she just want to fool around." I dramatically said. She laughed and slap my arm.

I noticed that the surrounding became quite. We are having a coffee right now on starbucks while finishing our assignments. Wow, I'm doing my assignments. Haha.

Anyways, I look at everyone and they have their own business and there are also looking at us and murmuring things I cringe when someone said "they're so pda, yikes."

I just give them a peace sign and Chaeng did the same thing because I think we're quite oblivious.

Her phone rang and she took it and saw who's calling "holy shit." She said her face look so serious. Uh.

"Let me guess?" I playfully smiled at her. "It's Jisoo"

"Tsk." She hissed. "That annoying brat. I need to change my number." She said and stood up from her seat.

"Hey! where are you going? Don't leave me here! Chaeng!" I stopped her.

"I'll be back, I just need to buy a new sim! I cannot with this girl!" She dramatically said and hugged me before she left.

Let me tell you something, that Jisoo is persistent. It's been 2 years since she started swooning over Chaeng. She's really determined. And it started when something happened between them.

That girl, I thought she wouldn't do those things. lol.

Anyway, I'm just busy doing my assignments here when someone drop a coffee in front of me. When I raised my head, I saw someone smiling at me. He's handsome, and he does smell good, but I don't think I like him.

I like attention. Especially boys. But these past few days? I don't know, I don't even want to entertain someone. Even Kai.

"Yes?" I said and look up at him.

"Can we sit here?" He used his charming smile that can surely melt every girls heart.

I already knew his tactics. But anyways, fine.

"We? You have company?" I asked. "There are seats there." I smiled at them. "Go there, I'm Busy."

"Yes but I believe gorgeous lady like you, shouldn't be left alone." He smiled. "I'm Lucas by the way." he said. 

He seems nice, and I guess there's nothing wrong about it either. 

"Okay, You can sit here but please don't disturb me because I'm trying to finish something here." I smiled.

"Studious, aren't we? We have the same trait, I love studying too." he smirked. Geez, what a fuckboy. As if I believe him being studious.

I know I shouldn't judge, but that's just what I think of him. 

"In your face! Haha. Enough. I thought You have company?"

"You're something." he said and smiled. Then he called his two friends. They're all have the looks. But something's off with me. I don't appreciate their them. Maybe because there's someone I think who's so gorgeous as fuck.  Tsk. 

They greeted me and introduced their self. They follow what I've said. Thank GOD they did not try to disturb me.

When I finished my assignments, I faced them and joined to their chitchats. I'll look so rude if I just ignored them, right?