Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

I didn't even bother to follow Lisa because she's walking so fast. I closed my eyes and breathe sharply when a thought came into my mind.

'No, don't think about it Jennie, I'm gonna fuckin' slap you stop thinking about things.

I mentally reminded myself. I heaved a deep sigh and opened my eyes again.

After that, I took a shower and changed my clothes. My class will be on the next hour. Maybe I'd go to Lisa's office, maybe there are still things left to do.

Not that I'm eager to do it but because I don't really have any errands. That's all.

As I walk towards the hallway, some students are still looking at me, amused because I am way too early which is not me by the way, and I am always present in my classes now.

I just smiled at them, there were some boys greeted me along the way. I just winked at them and smiled, my sweetest smile.

When I was near to her office, someone called my name.

It was Kai.

"Long time no see Jongin. What's up?"

"Well..." he scratched his nape "Jimin gave you this." he handed me a letter.

I accepted the letter from him. Another letter again?

"Yeah, thank you then. You may now go I still have some things to do." I answered and immediately turned my back at him, but then he grabbed my wrist.

"Can i ask for a kiss?" I look up at him as he said that.

I chuckled, "hmm that's all?" Then I kissed his cheek. "Okay, bye Kai." I said and turned my back again.

"That's not what I meant, Jen—"

I ignored him and walked away. But I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Lisa, standing outside the door.

Her cold, dark eyes are now directed to me.

I don't know why but her blank stare is making me fucking nervous. What the hell?

"Lisa—" i called her.

"What?" She irritatedly said.

"Do I have task right now? It's my vacant hour." I smiled at her. But she just remained a bored face. Snobby mode again. Well, when did she became happy because of me?

"There's none for now. You can go, maybe you have more 'important' things to do." she emphasized the word 'important' My God. "I still have a class to teach." she said and left me behind.

Why are you ignoring me Professor? Ugh!

"Lisa! Wait!" I ran towards her but she didn't even glanced at me. So I went near her and  held her wrist so she would stop walking.

She looked at me first, then to my hand which is holding her wrist and she immediately remove my hands from her.

Ouch. Hmp.

"Miss Kim, we are not friends so don't address me by my first name. I am your professor, in case you forgot." She coldly said.

We are not friends so don't call me by my first name...

Wtf? This professor is so heartless! But nevertheless, I still smiled even if she stooped on my ego again. hurts a little. Just smile, Jen. Smile.

"Really? We're not friends? So does that mean we're lovers?" I said and grinned.

But it looks like I was the only one find it silly. Because she's still staring at me blankly.

"You know, I think accepting you as my SA is a wrong move. You're just adding up to my work, Miss Kim. You're not helping. I'm sorry to say this but you're a burden to me." She harshly said and left me she walk to her next class.