Chapter 4

Jennie's POV

"Good evening, Jen." nanny Fiel greeted me as she open the door. "Good evening to you too, ny." I smiled at her and I look around. "Ny where's mommy?" I asked I didn't see her. Though I'm pretty used to it. She usually comes home by 9pm or even up to 11 pm. But still, I always check on her from time to time if she's already home. Well, I kind of.... miss her.

Ugh. Stop it, Jennie. Much have changed, please. Grow up. And accept the fact that there are things that you can't change.

"She's not yet home ,Jen." as usual. What do I expect? I nodded and went straight to my room. I took a bath and changed my clothes and lay down comfortably on my bed. I'm a bit tired of the things I've done today.

I smiled as I remembered what I did to Lisa earlier. To be honest I know she wouldn't take it seriously but I'm still planning to do it again despite of her snobby attitude.

I stood up once again and went to the drawer to get my Ipad. And lay down again. Now, I am comfortable with my position so let the stalking begin.

I open my Instagram and type a username

Lalisa Manoban...

Then there where two results found. One is @manoban.L and the other one is @LalisaManoban. The @manoban.L looks outdated. It's profile is pure black photo. So I guess, she's using the @LalisaManoban. Because it's profile was her face with her cat.

So I guess, she loves pussy, huh? Hmmm

I clicked her name and pressed the "follow" button. I didn't hesitate to do it because like I've said, I'll get her. Not now, but maybe later. 

I stalked her timeline, OMG, she has 100k plus followers

I stalked her timeline, OMG, she has 100k plus followers. Wtf? That's a lot, I'm wondering if she will see it, hmm but still, will she follow me back? Okay I'll just wait for her to follow me.

God, I swear I've never done this! Never did wait for something. Usually, boys follows me and not the other way around! But to hell with this professor, I patiently waited for her to follow me back.

Silly.

I continue scrolling on my news feed until I fell asleep.

The next day I went to school early. As I walk through the hallway, there's only few students around, and they look at me confused and with so much curiosity. Did I do some miracle?

What's with Jennie Kim being this early? Pssshhh.

While I'm walking, I saw Lisa in the faculty room. It's like she got something and then leave immediately. She looked at my side.

Our eyes met.

I smiled widely at her but then she just took a quick glance and continue walking carrying her things and not minding my presence. Her face remained still.

You're too much Lisa! You are really humiliating me, to myself!

Nahh, I'll get you anyways.
——————

When my 5 pm class came, I rushed in to the room. Argh, nvm. that this is the subject i hate the most.

"Oh new life huh, baby girl?" Jungkook smiled and pulled a chair for me, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is Irene and Chaeng already here?" I asked after I took my seat. I made sure to save a seats for them beside me. I reach for his bag and find his notebook in calculus to copy his notes. He just shook his head at what I did. On the second thought, am I really doing this? My God.

"Ohh yeah, they're already here, they just went outside." he stared at me while I'm still writing. "You're becoming more beautiful, Jennie" Jungkook said while I busied myself writing these notes. Even though this guy is a playboy, he's serious about his studies. I shrugged my shoulder.

"I know right." I said. This is just to much for me to write! And why am I complaining? It's my fault anyways. Maybe I'll just bring this home. 

"Do you have a new 'someone'?" He asked again. Feeling hopeful. I almost laughed with what he said. When will the last time we became a fling? Last year? Now, what does he expect?

"No one deserves me yet." yep, I don't have a boyfriend but I have flings. Nothing serious though. Well...

"You've got to be kidding me." He unbelievably said and chuckled lowly. I just smirked at him and I didn't respond back to what he said. I want him to think what he wants to think.

We were both smiling knowingly at each other when Lisa suddenly came. Her eyes immediately darted to us. Her stare is cold. My smile faded. Then her eyes casted to what I am writing. Then to the notebook next to it.

"Copying notes, Miss Kim?" She said while her forehead creased as if what I am doing is wrong. From what I've known. Copying notes is just alright if ever you missed a lessons! Now, why does her voice tell me this is wrong?

"Yeah, why?" I asked back.

Her jaw tightened to my question. She might think that I don't have the right to ask her this because of my absences but nah, I have the right. There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing.

"Don't you think you're bothering Mr. Jeon?" My classmates remained silent and look at us intently. I'm shock because of her question, seriously?! Bothering? I look at Jungkook and asked him to answer it.

"Uhm, actually Professor, it's not much of a burden-" but Lisa cut him off. "Enough. Now let's have an open notes review quiz." her voice was stern and full of authority like no one can change her mind. What?! Review quiz?! My classmates groaned but they just accepted it, at least it's open notes.

I sighed, thank god this girl have some mercy. And then Chaeng and Irene arrived. Chaeng widen her eyes when she saw me but as she looked up at Lisa's serious face she silently sits beside me.

"Hey chong-ah, we have review quiz lend me your notebook" I whispered to her. "What? Really? Quiz now?" She quickly took her notebook when we heard Lisa said something.

"By the way, since I allowed you to open your notebooks, sharing of notes is strictly not allowed." she seriously said while looking at us.

And then she glance to my side and shook her head.

My jaw dropped at what she blurted out. Fuck? What?!

——————————-
Jennie's instagram live hyped me up 😹 keep safe everyone~