Chapter 25

Jennie's POV 

We arrived at the bar. And I'm still thinking about what Chaeyoung said earlier. 

"Uh it's  kai." Chaeng  said as we walked towards the Bar's entrance. I look at the entrance and yeah i saw kai, smiling while looking at me walking towards him. 

I just Shrugged my shoulder. 

"Jennie." Kai leaned forward to kiss my cheek. "I thought you're not coming." 

"I'm already here, right? c'mon let's go." I said and i look at chaeng she just nodded while texting. 

Loud electronic music filled my ears as we enter the club. We went straight on the VIP room that Chaeyoung booked us. And our other friends are already there, Irene And her girlfriend Seulgi. And Jisoo, ehm. 

"Jennie! Chae!" Irene shouted. as soon as she saw us coming. "Why are you late? but it's okay the party barely started."  We hugged each other, They just smiled at Kai. 

Chaeng immediately sat down on the space between irene and jisoo. "Hmm what took you so long?" jisoo asked chaeng. "What do you think?" She rudely said. I know she's just joking. And when jisoo notice that i was looking at them she smiled at me. "Hi Jennie, does she have 'someone' before she came here?" 

I laughed. "Nothing, but i heard her calling someone 'babe'for sure, it's a boy." 

Chaeng glared and she throw a chip on me and Jisoo just chuckled. "Shut up!" 

"Don't listen to her, I know you're easy to fool but don't believe her." she defended.

"Why are you so defensive then? Is it real? and i'm not easy to fool! I'm not dumb!" Jisoo said and pinched her side. 

I just grinned, i don't know what's with them but of course i hope they'll end with each other. 

"Are you okay?" i asked kai when i noticed he was just silent. Irene and Chaeng started drinking too but jisoo didn't drink alcohol. Because chaeng just ordered a orange juice for her, Strict huh? 

He smiled. "Of course as long as i'm with you" he answered. 

I just smiled lightlyand started drinking as well. As the bitterness of the liqour entered my system, That's the time when Lisa immediately invade my mind. I remembered her cold eyes as she looked at me this afternoon, when i asked permission to her.

argh! fine. I'll apologize to her later. 

A few minutes have passed, we just continue drinking. I can't say i'm tipsy because i only drink few. My mind was preoccupied. Damn it.

We're just having fun, I also noticed Chaeyoung's arms on Jisoo's waist. I smirked. 

I also noticed Kai bringing his body closer. then his breath fanned my ear while his arm encircled on my waist. Shit. I know what he's doing. I immediately distanced myself. 

"Girl's Let's dance!" I invited them. Seulgi and Irene nodded but Chaeng pulled Jisoo's arm and she sat down. 

"We'll Join you later" She said. Jisoo whinned but chaeng put her face on jisoo's neck and she hugged her tight. I guess she's already tipsy.

I nodded. I was shocked when Kai pulled me outside, Shit. That's why i ivited them to dance because i don't want to go near him. 

"Kai.." I guess he felt that I'm not comfortable with him, But he just held my hand hard.

"Promise, This would be the last, Just one dance.  after this i won't bother you anymore." He pleaded. 

I sighed, Fine. Last is last. And i don't want this to happned again so i agreed. I hope he will keep his promises because if not, i will regret not letting Lisa come with us. I'll surely regret this night if it will just go to waste.