Chapter 14

I can't believe I'm on my way to Lisa's office. Take note, with her. Can I fucking back out? Tsk.

Our calculus class was done and now I'm going to help her with her works. Speaking of, Thank God she didn't gave us a quiz earlier, our lesson is too complicated! Especially now midterm.

I just silently followed her holding my bag while Lisa is holding her laptop and other papers. Her muscles were flexing while we are walking. Geez, the weather  is too hot today. Hehe. 

"I never thought you'd agree." Lisa said when we reach her office. she fished out her keys and open the door.

I rolled my eyes.

"Because I'm kind." Goodness, I won't let that Tzuyu help her, She would just flirt with lisa. 🙄

"Yeah, sure." She sarcastically said. 

"What does that mean?" I asked brows furrowed.

"Nothing, I said your kind."

"Oh yeah, really?" And I walk inside the office and sat down in the sofa. Lisa just smirked at me and went to her table. She put the papers on her table.

My eyes widened.  that's a lot! Wtf  "I'm going to check all of that?" I asked her.

"I'm afraid yes." she just scratched the back of her head and smiled at me.

"Well, that's a lot." Jeez.

"Stop complaining, you agreed." She said and walk towards me. She playfully ruined my hair then she pinched my nose. My jaw dropped because she's too close! 

After that she put it in her table. Where is Tzuyu? I'll call her myself.  Kidding I'd rather check this damn papers.

"Just check this papers, Ruby Jane. The answer key is there, and ask me if you have a problem, okay?" She said. Still staring at me.

I met her gaze. But then I'm the one who broke the staring contest because her stare melts me. It affects me so much. So damn much.

I cleared my throat. "C'mon Lisa. I'll start this and you start doing your work too so we'll finish as soon as possible." I said with Authority. Well..

She grinned at me and then she nod. "Okay fine, princess." she whispered

"Huh?" I didn't catch up what she said. Her voice was too small.

"Nothing, C'mon let's do this now." She just smiled. Tsk. 

I start checking the papers and seriously it's a lot. But then, it's better because I can help someone and do good thing in my life. Haha.

While Lisa is doing her thing on her laptop. She's holding another on her right hand and it's like she's comparing something.

An hour passed and we decided to take a break, because I already check half of the papers. and she prepared some snacks. Wow.

We sat in the sofa. But I can feel awkwardness and it's too quite. I have nothing to say so we just ate not even saying anything, like the whole time I was just looking in front, not even taking a glance at her who's sitting on my right side.

Awkward much?

"Uhm.." Lisa coughed. "Is it good?" She asked and pointing the lasagna.

"Uh yeah it taste delicious." YOU. YOU'RE DELICIOUS. Hormones, Jen. Behave. Behave. "Who made this one?"

"Me." she arrogantly said.

"Lol." I even rolled my eyes at her. "Don't play dumb on me, Lisa. That face, can cook?"