Chapter 18

Jennie's POV 

My mind didn't process anything for a couple of minutes. It's like the loud beating of my heart made me deaf and at the same time numb for a while.

I felt lisa's breath and her lips move away from mine and that's when i processed everything. 

LISA. KISSED. ME. 

Her expression was nervous but at the same time it looks so.. Glad? 

I distanced myself. She just looked unto my eyes intently. 

"W-why d-did you do that, Lisa?" i asked. there's a part of me that's smiling in triumph, But i remembered she's my professor. Whether i like it or not this is wrong. so wrong. But i like it? 

SHe approached me and held my elbow to make me look at her.  I bowed my head. But she held my chin up to make me look at her. Her face was etched with worry, nervous and concern at the same time. 

"I'm sorry--" oh. Sorry, Huh. "please look at me, Jen." she said. i tried to look at her this time. "RubyJane i already told you, right? That if you forced me to look at you i might do something you wouldn't like--" 

"So you're saying that it's my fault? please--" 

"NO, Jennie. That's not what i mean. I said that because i can't-- Oh, fuck. I'm saying this now. damn." she crumpled her hair in frustration. She bit her lip which made her look so damn hot. 

I also looked around. Maybe there's someone saw that kiss. God, if ever there was, that means problem. 

"Tell me,  Lisa what's the meaning of the kiss?" If she's playing with me then i should knew it early as now. And i don't wanna think that the 'kiss' had a meaning because.. I don't know, it's wrong. 

She just stared at me. Her expression looks like she want to tell me something. Her eyes spoke words that i can't comprehend, I can't understand. What does she wan't to  say? 

"Lisa" i called her again. 

She looked at me before she spoke. 

"Nothing." she simply said. 

My forehead creased in annoyance. Wtf? is she always like this? she just kisses a girl for nothing? 

"Nothing? just nothing?" i asked. 

She looked at me now this time "I just kissed you because i want to." she seriously said. 

oh. 

She kissed me because she wants to? ahhh. 

That's it? but why am i hurting?

"I'm sorry RubyJane, That was a mistak. I should've not done that. 

That was a mistake. Mistake. Crystal clear, Jen.

I smiled sarcastically then slapped her. Yes, i slapped her. Then i look at her sarcastically. 

"Thanks for stealing my first kiss for nothing." i calmly said then run as fast as i can. 

I fucking told you not to assume right? You know that it's not right but you still hoped that she felt something towards you! Wtf. 

I'm so fucking hurt! this is the first time i felt this. 

__________________________________

(Before you hate Lisa, HAHA. a POV for her.) 

Lisa's POV 

As soon as i heard the door shut. I immediately punched the wall near me. 

Why the fuck did i do that? why did i do that to her? FUCK IT! I could have said the truth. 

the truth was i was fucking jealous with all the boys that could go near her. Even with the professor from another department whom i think she likes. And the guy she's with while she was watching our game. I want to stop myself from feeling this. but i just can't contain myself from feeling that strange feeling whenever i see her with other guys. 

I want to stop this feeling because i thought if you reached this point that you felt jealousy you already like the person? 

The first time i met her, i was already struck by her beauty. But i kept myself together, Ignored her and tried not to keep close to her as much as possible especially when i heard that she is somewhat 'playgirl'. 

i even saw her be with other guys in a locker room and God knows what they were doing in there. And i hated her for that. I think she's not different from those girl. i think she's different. 

I ignored her all the time because of what i've heard about her but still, the time come that i realized i was already attached to her. 

I didn't know that as the time passes by, the more i knew her, the more i get to know the real her. starting from it, i want to see her everytime, every chance i get, 

This is the first time that i felt this. i do have flings back then but it doesn't involve feelings. Feelings that i felt only for her. her. 

I tried to stop it. Stop this unfamiliar thing I'm feeling whenever I'm with her. But i can't. 

But even if i stop it or not, what can i do? I am her Professor. And she is my student. 

And it's not right. 

I chose to teach not to "like" my student but to impart knowledge to my students. If i continue this, I would just ruin her. And i don't want that to happen. 

I'd better keep this stupid thing to myself rather than ruin her. I'd rather kill myself silently than tell this to her and see her die in the eyes of many. 

____________________________

A/n: 

I was so upset with Blackpink antis, they spreading a lot of issues. We just want to have a peaceful comeback yet they're telling that HYLT was meaningless and ugly? wtf. I'm so done with them. We deserve that comeback we wait for a long ass 14 mos. butwe broke a lot of record so i think that was enough to slap them. geez. Anyways support Seulgi and Irene debut too! on july 6, Save the date! Keep safe. :)