Chapter 49

Jennie's POV 

"Granmy, Can we stay here?" We all look at Lisa when she spoke. We're currently having a dinner right now.

Why is she staying over until next week? she's supposed to go home, Why is she doing this?

i didn't asked her about it because we aren't talking to each other because of our conversation earlier. 

I just don't know what to say. I was dumbfounded and overwhelmed at the same time but I chose to ignore the things I felt after she confessed those things to me. I knew it's not just right.

So after what she said, I left. I just don't want her to mess with my feelings especially when I know these feelings would lead nowhere but to being waste.

This is a kind of love that shouldn't be there in the first place. Yet, it was a kind of love that was still struggling to live, even when the reality hits it hard with the truth that it's just bound to die.

This love is just bound to die...

Grandmy smiled at Lisa . "Of course Lisa my dear, you're welcome here anytime. I wouldn't mind if you stay here forever, There's nothing to worry about. A lot of people are coming here often when you arrived" They all laugh because of what my Grandmother said, Even Lisa giggled. I want to rip off that smile on her face! She's so happy about it, Because of course, Girls. Psh.

My family are laughing all the time because of her Jokes. Wow, huh. How could she easily get the hearts of them when in fact she was here for less than 2 days.

"But are you really single? Because I think a lot of girls like you." My dad's sister asked her.

I felt nervouse when Lisa looked at me and I saw my Titat looked at me too.

I gulped and drank a glass of water. Why is she looking at me? Damn it.

Lisa chuckled and I almost glared at her. "there's these person I love but I don't think she loves me anymore." she sighed and steal a glance at me. I just continue eating my food. "she's always giving me a attitude she isn't kind to me, but you know what? I love her so much."

She smiled after saying that.

I was annoyed with the first statement she have said, but her second statement melt my heart, I still Love her so much, I really do.

They all smiled at her.

I took a deep breath and drink my water again.

"You know honey, girls can be really deceitful, they will treat you like you are nothing but trust me, sometimes they are just testing how long you can handle them and how serious you are to her.." my grandma smiled.

"But there are some girls who would act like they are so annoyed at you but the truth is they just want your attention. I remembered those times.." My Grandma begin to tell her story with her husband but Lisa looked at me and then she grinned.

She mischievously smiled at me. She was just beside me when she mouthed.

"You just want my attention, why didn't you just tell me?"

I glared at her, The nerve of this girl.

"Of course not! Don't assume things." I rolled my eyes at her even if I'm blushing so bad right now.

She just chuckled with what I said then I felt her hand rested on my thigh. My cheeks burmed with what she did and I tried to swat her hands away.

"May I ask," Lisa grinned at me. I glowered at her knowing that this question is a nonsense one. She just touch my legs again.