Chapter 34

Jennie's POV 

I stared at Lisa for a while but she didn't glance back at me. She immediately indulged her food without even looking at anyone of us. Not even at Niki. 

"Can i join your activities later?" Harry spoke and asked me breaking the silence here in our table. 

Lisa didn't even react and continue eating her food. 

"Harry, Don't bother. i know, you'll just guarding Jennie to the boys. So don't join." Chaeng said. 

Niki looked at us and Lisa look at me, she  was expressionless. Her eyes were cold again. I can sense and feel it as well. 

"Tsk, we've never know. Look at her? she's so pretty, yeah?" Harry exclaimed, and put his arms on my shoulder. My eyes widened. 

I saw Lisa looked at harry's arm on my shoulder. I don't know if it's just me or i really saw her grip her spoon tighter but her face was still expressionless. Blank. that's what it is. 

I remove his arms "don't touch me!" i rolled my eyes at him, he just laugh and pinched my cheeks. 

"You're really Cute 'My' Jendeukiee~" He grinned. I smack his hand! He's so annoying! argh. 

"ww, you're so RG Harry and Jen." Niki beamed at us. 

I look at her. "RG? Rugby Girls?" 

Chaeng pinch my side and Niki laughed even if  i didn't  tell a joke. okay?

"What i mean is, RG as in Relationship Goals! That's what you  are!" she even clapped her hands. 

But i heard Lisa mumbled "Relationship Goals, My ass. tss"

My heart beat faster, Is she Jealous?

"Whoa Thanks Niki." Harry smirked again. 

I didn't answer her and just continue eating my food, I was about to finish my food when i heard lisa bid goodbye to Niki and chaeng only, i guess she will go to the Rest room. But i was hurt when she didn't even bother to look at me and harry as well. 

"awww, you're not that iportant. Ouch, that hurts baby" He teased me. 

I slap his face because of annoyance. Damn it! He was correct tho. 

"I don't care" i said and stood up "I'll be back" I smiled at Niki and glared at Chaeng and Harry who's smirking at me. 

"Be back immediately" Chaeng teased.

To be honest, i wanted to follow Lisa because i badly want to talk to her. i'll ask her if when can i talk to her. 

Like i said, I'll confess everything to her. My feelings, the reason behind that recording, and also.. about our being soon to be step-siblings.. fuck, Just fuck this. I can't imagine us being siblings. I can't see her as my sister. it's something more!  It will always be something more! as i entered the Comfort rooms i waired for her. I took a deep breathe. This is it. 

I saw her coming out. She immediately looked at me. 

She stopped and looked coldly at me. I also looked at her. It lasted for maybe a minute or more- were just plainly staring at eachotherr but for me,  it says a million things that words couldn't explain. 

She broke the stare and then she stepped on her side, ready to leave. But i immediately held her arm. I shouldn't be doing this, but hell.. I need to talk to him. 

"Lisa, wait.." i said,  almost a whisper. She's still not ooking at me.  "I-i  want to talk to you."

 didn't look at me but i saw her clenched her jaw. "What for?" she asked, her voice was cold.