Epilogue

Jennie's POV

"God, Lisa! it's already 10:45!" I nervously said while looking to my phone. Mom and chaeng are already calling us. In any minute the wedding ceremony will start and they are just waiting for us!

I saw lisa's dad and Bam calling Lisa too.

"Yeah, i know baby." She calmly said. "Don't panic okay? you're not the one who'll get married anyways."

Wow.

I rolled my eyes. "I just don't want to be the cause of delay, okay?" This time i'm frowning at her. But she's right tho.

"Chill- SHIT!" I was shocked when the car stopped. The car we're riding earlier which my grandmom was using is already there.

What happened was someone brought a car for us because my mom instruct me to buy something first. Lisa was driving.

"What happened?!" I shouted because I'm really nervous now! Specially because our phone kept ringing.

"Fuck," she didn't answer me instead she just turn on and off the engine, but it isn't working.

I got my phone and I was about to answer Chaengs call when my phone suddently shut off. DAMN. My eyes widen.

"What theeeeee?!" We're dead.

I turned at Lisa's phone and saw that Bam wasn't calling her anymore. I hold it while Lisa was busy with turning the engine off and on. I will call bam.

"I don't have load, Jennie. You know I don't text anyone." Lisa said blankly.

My eyes widen more. Oh God. What is happening to us?! It's already 11!

"I just wait for him to call us." Goodness! I wanna cry. For sure mom is already mad.

She looked at me and "Why not do something? Okay, you start the engine and i will push it, get it baby?"

i nodded and went to the driver's seat. She counted one to three and i start the engine. While she's pushing the car.

we had several attempts but then all of it failed!  There's no improvement at all!

Her suit is already dirty.

"Should i push it and then you maneuver this?" I suggested when Lisa went to my side she's already sweating.

She removed her coat, her white sleeves was showing she unbuttoned the first three buttons.

"No, it's too tiring and your gown will be dirty-"

I cut her off and went out. "that's the least of my concerns now, Lisa."

i said and Immediately go outside, i show her that I'm desperate to do this.

I started pushing the car, and in just a minute it's already up! Oh my God.

I was so happy when i realized that the smoked blow to my gown, dang it.

She laugh and wiped the dirt on my Gown but it wasn't coming off.

"Look at you now, you look like you played in the mud."  And then she kissed me. "Let's go!"

I smiled and went inside the car.

It's aready 11:20 am. WTF.

There's no people outside the church anymore and i felt really nervous, The door at the back is closed we decided to went there to avoid people because it's embarrassing we look like a shit right now.

"We're so late!" we immediately went to the other door and it's closed too so we have no choice but too walked to the main door.

We are already in front of the Main door i didn't opened it yet. I looked at Lisa  and smiled at her sadly, I felt like crying the moment i said "I love you." to her, one last time.