Chapter 51

Jennie's POV

We went to church after that, and i was laughing my ass off because i forced her to eat street food, she hasn't tried it yet.

I threatened her that i won't talk to her if she isn't going to eat it.

She smiled, a constipated smile if i were to describe it and said. "It's delicious! Uh, c-can I drink some water, Nini?"

I sighed. Lisa, you amaze me in every way. She really ate a lot, i guess she liked it too.

"We're going home tomorrow, Nini, The wedding will start at 11 and we'll depart here by 8 or 8:30 am. Is it fine to you?"

I nodded. "it's fine, ofcourse." It's not. Because i know it'll be the end of us. The end of what we have.

I smiled sadly.

Yes. we had the shortest on e week of our lives, but we had the best. I will treasure it forever, even if someday we'll go our own separate ways. Even if we will somehow find the person destined for us.

Sad.

"Smile, baby.." Lisa said as she clicked her camera and took a picture of me.

I am not prepared so i tried to get her camera. "Give it to me! Delete that Lisa!"  I said, but she just smirked.

"You're really pretty even with this shocked expression, Jennie.." She smiled while staring at the photo she took.

My heart swelled with what she said. Shit Lisa, stop it.

I'll just enjoy this night, after that we went to top hits. We sang our hearts there, Even if i wasn't confident with my voice! Haha. in fairness, Lisa's voice is so good.

Since we are sad, i calle sehun. Lisa protest but i explained to her everything, and sehun already Like somebody else. Evetually she agreed. 

An hour later, Sehun arrived together with a girl. I raised a brow when the girl looked at me with surprised.

But i just smiled at her, Sehun was shocked when he saw Lisa there.

We exchange names, at first the atmosphere is still  awkward but when we sang Lisa and Sehun leave us, Joy and I ejoyed singing. She's just like me so we're vibing. We saw them frowning because i guess we really enjoyed our moment. Well, they Love us so they don't have other choices but to bear with us. hahaha.

It's already 12 in the midnight when we got home, Joy and i Exchanged our numbers and said our Goodbyes. I told them we're going home tomorrow, and i was about to hugged Sehun too but Lisa pulled me and she glared at me.

oh, Okay.

When we Got inside, we immediately went tot my room and, did a bible study.

Of course, I'm kidding.

You already know what Happened.

"I'm sorry granmy, Because of us you are not able to go there yesterday, I know you're tired." apologized to my Grandmother as we enter to our car.

Lisa help her to get inside.

Grandmom smiled at me.

"It's okay honey."

The driver greet us when we got inside, he even wink at me. Infairness, he has the face.

i just smiled at him too when someone pulled me.

"What?" I smiled.

"Why are you smiling at him?"she asked me while frowning, she put my seatbelt on, thoughtful as always.

I smirked at her. I raised a brow. "Seriously? what is your problem? He's handsome, Look!" I teased her.

"She just hissed and rolled her eyes at me. "Where? I can't even see it."

I just laugh at her and hugged her i also pecked her lips a kiss. Lisa being possessive as ever. I wonder if she will stay like this when you know? we're already siblings.

Fuck, what Am I even thinking.

She was a bit surprised when i kissed her, so her frown vanished for a second, but it immediately went back when i smiled at her.

I poked her cheeks. "You just want to get kissed, that's why you're acting like that hmm. I know you.."

She just ignored me. i laugh and Kissed her again when I saw my Grandmom looking at us with a shocked expression.

FUCK.

They were shocked maybe because I kissed Lisa on the Lips! God. I blushed.

I just nervously smiled at her and looked outside.

Damn.

"caught in the act?" she devilishly smiled, and moved her face closer towards mine.

I rolled my eyes at her. rapid turn of events?

i sighed and look outside, In a few hours we'll separate ways already.

Can we still back out?

Can i change my decision?

Can i asked my mom to stop the wedding?

Can i just forget that I'm her daughter?

Can i be selfish, just this once?

Lisa held my hand, I smiled at her she just stared back at me.

She deeply stared back at me.

after that i took a photo outside, the view is breathtaking it never failed to amaze me. The clouds are effortlessly formed beautiful. My forehead creased when i saw a cloud formed like an X. I bitterly smiled.

Even the clouds doesn't agree with us.

I glanced at Lisa who was already closing her eyes, her hand holding mine.

We can't really be together.

_____________

"You'll always be mine, In the back of my mind. I'll look you first in my next life."

Skskskss atleast walang madededz okay?

I'm actually amaze to your suggestions with regards to the ending, I appreciate it a lot, HAHAHAHAH but i already finished writing it, I just can't published it yet. (Idk is wattpad broke or sumn?)

And oh, if u want while waiting, try to checkout @Okay_Gurl 's story too