Chapter 33

Jennie's POV 

I didn't talk for a while. I just stared at them, but if Lisa will look at my direction i move my gaze away from them. I can't stare back at her. 

Not when my heart is hurting.

I was shock when someone held my hand. When i turned to look at the one who owns it, I wasn't surprised when it was Harry. (yeah it's harry style hshshsh i love him and He's jennie's fan boy huhu) 

He was smirking now. "I think i already knew him." 

What an observant. "What are you saying?" I rolled my eyes at her. 

He just touched his lips while smirking at me. And he  look at Lisa's direction. I look  at them too. 

And i was shock when i saw Lisa looking at my hand, which was being held freely by Harry now, and she was just looking at it while her jaw was tightly clenched.  I can sense her gritting her teeth. 

I  stared at her for a little while, waiting for her to look at me. And when our eyes met, her eyes became cold again. The kind of coolness that made me feel hallow inside. We stared at each other for a while, as if we have something to say to each other and then slowly, she looked away from me. 

She was smiling earlier but now, she's not even smiling a bit. NOt even a little. 

"Class, it's almost 1pm." Lisa uttered, unsmiling. "To those who haven't take their lunch yet, you can join us. To those who already ate, you can rest in your own  rooms. 5pm, we'll do our activities set for today. Clear?" she asked but she didn't look at me. 

If she will continue to ignore me, How can i talk to her? 

My classmates nodded. 

"Jendeuk, Let's eat first. I'm so hungry. We can also join Prof and that beautiful girl she's been with." Chaeng said. I don't know if she's mocking at me or what but i was irritated of what she have said. I know that girl was really pretty, but.. is... she was really prettier than me? That's why lisa choose her? 

"You're overthinking again, Let's go." Harry said and pulled my hand. 

I was removing his handn from me  but i saw that girl cling on lisa's arm and pulled her on the dining area, i felt mad. 

Damn it! Why is she clinging like that?!

"I smell something.. I mean, someone feeling jealous here. did you smelled it too, harry?" Chaeng said innocently to harry who was now walking towards the dining area beside me. 

I rolled my eyes. This two, pssh. 

"Yeah, i do smell a little jealousy here, Chaeng. Weird." He just shrugged his shoulder and continue dragging me towards the dining area. 

"Seriously?" i just rolled my ayes and  when we reached the dining area. It has a 20-seater long dining table with a white table linen and maroon table runner. But unfortunately there has a lot of seats but Chaeng really did seat in front of Lisa! 

I glared at them and they just ignored me. Well, i don't have any choice but to sit here. 

"Hi! there's their menu book,  we just finished ordering anyway" The girl smiled while giving the menu book to chaeng. 

Lisa was just looking at the base plate in front of her, her jaw  still clenched. 

What's her problem? 

"Oh thank you. By the way, I'm Roseanne Park. Here with me is my cousin, Harry.." harry grinned and shake hands with the girl. "And my beautiful bestfriend, Jennie Kim"