Chapter 22

Jennie's POV

"Is it hard to stay away from men?" Lisa immediately said after we reached her office. 

I knew it, she didn't like what she saw.

"Were just friends, Lisa" i justified. It's true. Though, he was my fling before. But, that was in the past.

"Friends? I've seen a lot of boys came to you earlier. Wow, you're very friendly then." she sarcastically said. 

Pft. She's really a jealous type.  Noted. "It was on the groupings." 

She narrowed her eyes. "remind me not to have groupings in my class again." 

"Seriously?" I can't believe her. Possessive much?

"Tss. You said that we should keep this thing between us a secret. If you want that to happen, better stay away from men. Because if they come near you, i don't know if i can still control myself." she seriously said while looking at me. 

I shivered with the way she looks at me. It sends tingles along my spine. She's the only one who can make me feel this way. 

"I don't have boys"  i can hear her murmuring 'your boys'. 

"it should be, you're mine." She said and i just felt her lips on my forehead. 

SHe gave me  a forehead kiss. 

I closed my eyes and felt myself blushed at what she did. "Let's go back, maybe they will already suspect us." She chuckled and pulled me outside.

________________________________ 

The next day i helped Lisa train her team. I just do this rarely because she said she don't want me to get tired. Phews. 

"Wow, sweet aren't you? But i already helped you before, you gave me hard task right?" I rolled my eyes at her. "I can hardly stand up to your command." 

We are currently sitting on the court's bleachers. The players are still not here. We're too early. 

Lisa laughed with what i said and then she go near me and hold my hand. she played with it. "I just got pissed because of their stares at you. Then there was you, giving them attention too." she honestly said. 

I'm happy how she's so honest to me. I never knew she'd be this honest. 

"So you're really annoyed at me that time?" I asked.

"it's not like that.. I just want you to give up before because  if you'd still continue, i would literally, you know? fall for you." she sighed and continue played my fingers. "And i know it's wrong. That's why i pushed you, I even became harsh to you.. But what? I ended up falling for you.." She shrugged and smiled at me. 

"there are really things in life wherein the more you push it, the more it will comeback crashing to you?" she said and hold my cheeks. 

I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Shit. I almost leaned to her touch but when we heard footsteps, we immediately distanced ourselves. 

"Stay away from my players, okay?" she said before going down on the bleachers first. 

I chuckled. "I can't promise that-"

She glared at me. i laughedand nodded my head. "Tss. Okay fine, Maam." i said and walk down to the court and the varsity players came in. 

They simultaneously look at me while i'm walking down to the bleachers but Lisa immediately whistled. we looked at her. Her eyebrows are knitted and she glared at them. 

"Let's start!" She said irritation was visible on her voice after that she look at me.. and she glared at me? wtf. 

I chuckled and went down to help her. After they warmed up, they start practicing. truth be told, I want to join them. But i thought, this is theri practice game. It's not a simple pass time.

Lisa was asking me every minute if i need something, if i'm thirsty or hungry, and many more. GOD, it's not like i'm the one who's playing. I'm just a scorer. Jeez. 

I caught someone who's staring at me but then lisa cleared her throat and then she looked away. 

They had a break time, I got a ball and star dribbling, i was just dribbling because i'm too shy to play. 

"You know how to play, Miss jennie?" A player approached me. She smiled at me and i smiled back at her. 

"Yeah, i know how to dribble, Just dribble huh." i answered and she chuckled a bit. 

"really?" she sounded unconvinced. "The way you hold the ball, there's familiarity on it. are you playing back then?" 

"ahh yeah, Sometimes." I looked around and i saw Lisa talking seriously with one of her players. SOme players looked at us while we are talking/ 

"Ohh." she smiled. "Can i ask you too play with me? It's like you're interested with basketball. I'm Jeongyeon by the way." she said and offered her hand for a shake. 

Tss. HAHA smooth. But since I'm interested with basketball, I accepted her offer. 

I looked around and i saw Lisa still talking to that player. It's like they are talking about a serious matter. It's good so she wouldn't see me talking to her players she will got mad again. 

When we started playing, i saw the other players watched us. I'm nervous. Of course. I"m playing with a varsity player. and some players are watching us too. 

"Shall we start?" she asked. She gave me the ball. If i shoot once, I'm the winner. I smirked. Tss she's belittling me huh? Not because she was taller than me i was afraid to fight her. 

Our game started. At first, it was really hard to focus because i saw Lisa look at our direction. Oh, damn. Concentrate Jennie! 

I was dribbling the ball when Jeongyeon approached me. She tried to get the ball from me. She nearly got it but then luckily i immediately turned around and let her miss the ball and i immediately dribbled the ball towards the three point line. 

Shock was evident on her face because of what i did. When she noticed that i'm about to shoot, she immediately ran towards me. BUt it's too late because i positioned adn take my shot and then slowly but surely, i threw the ball towards the basketball ring. 

I'm not sure if i threw it corretly but when i heard cheers from the other players, I smiled. Three points for Jennie Kim! YEYY! 

"What now Jeongyeon? HAHA! you're nothing compared to miss kim!" A teammate of her shouted. I can see amusement on their eyes. 

Then i looked at her... Her face was void of any emotion. But she just stared at me. She stred at me for a while then afterwards, I saw her... smiled and she clapped her hands. 

"That's my girl." she said and Considering she was far away from me... means she said it a loud?! 

I saw her players exchanged their look at each other.

I felt nervous. Oh god. Lisa?! You didn't say that, did you? What happened to the secret? Goodness! 

_____________________________ 

HAVE YOU STREAMED MONSTER??? MAMA I'M SO GAYYYYYY.  Even if i'm still disappointed to sm, they uploaded the MV late! anyways STREAM HOW YOU LIKE THAT AND MONSTER. And still vote on choeaedol and Mubeat! 

also imagine JenLisa or ChaeSoo subunit too. I think that will be the end of me. huhu 

KEEP SAFE GUYS!