Chapter 27

Jennie's POV

I'm already home, i still feel lightheaded. I feel like i'm floating. 

Lisa. I consider her as a blessing to my life. I've never been that perfectly good classmate, student and schoolmate back then, so why did i get the chance to have Lisa? Maybe i did something good back then, maybe when i was sleeping. Lmao.

And i don't want to lose her. Never. I hope we'd still be together as time goes by. If it's God will, of course. 

After that, she texted me and asked if i want to accompany her in going to church. Take note, CHURCH. The last time i went to church was when after Dad died, After that i rarely go to church and i was really overwhelmed because Lisa is asking me to go with her.

God, Lisa are you for real? You're way too perfect for me. Way too perfect. While here i am really flawed. Ah, the irony of life. 

"We're going to church why are you so covered?" Lisa teased as soon as she picked me up from our house. Mom aren't here so i didn't bid goodbye to her. 

Damn, as i saw her i just knew she smell really nice. She's wearing a black sweatshirt  worn with a pair of jeans and loafers, she looked classic and, more importantly, very cozy at the same time. 

I just rolled my eyes at her and she just grinned. Because i'm afraid someone would recognize me and why are we together. 

I'm wearing a denim jeans, black V-neck shirt and i wore a jacket with hood. And yeah? HAHA. 

I look weird. 

The church is on the city i was just being cautious.

The mass started we barely talk, of course. Though her hand was holding mine the whole time.

I was really surprise as i see Lisa being serious the whole time we're here. SHe was even closing her eyes when we sang the our father. She held my hand the whole time. 

After the mass, i look at her praying she's kneeling and her eyes was closed. I heard my heart skipped a beat as i see what is she doing right now. 

God, This is the kind of Woman that should be kept. Than you for giving her to me. Thank you so much. 

"Are you done?" i smiled at her, my heart still fluttering in utter joy. She stood up and smiled then she kissed my forehead. 

Butterflies. I felt it. I surely felt it. Damn. 

"Thank you Baby.." she said and distanced her face from mine and smiled. 

"Thank you? for what?" i asked.

She didn't answer my question. Instead, she just smiled and stole one soft kiss in my lips! In front of God. In front of everyone! 

I can't explain what i'm feeling right now. I'm so happy. Is it really possible to be this happy? jeez. 

"Honestly RubyJane, I haven't followed you back because i have not opened my account for so long.. You know, i was really busy.." Lisa explained when she drove me home. We ate lunch after mass and i asked her to take me home because i still have a lot of assignments to finish. 

Oh see? I'm now a change woman. HAHA. 

"tch, You're just playing hard to get, you're not a chick." 

She chuckled sexily again. Damn it. 

"Ahh, so are you?" She asked and i glared at her. 

"ohh,  yeah? really Lisa?" i asked and pinched her side. asshole. 

She just laughed and held my hand, "Stop it Jen. Okay baby, you're really a chick. and i'm not fooling around." She sarcastically said. 

I'm a bit nervous when i saw Mom's car entering our gate. Shit. she might see Lisa? 

"Lisa! just stop over there." i pointed it's far from our house. 

I know she saw my Mom and she knows why i'm instructing her now. "Are you not gonna invite me in?" I can sense she was a bit upset. 

"Lisa, uhmm my Mom was there.. uh maybe she will think-k something.." I calmy said. I hope she understand that i'm still not ready tointroduce her. Not because i'm ashamed of her, but because i don't want her to be kicked out from our school when mom knew what's up between us, she has a lot of connections specially in our university. 

I saw her clenched her jaw. "Okay." she simply said. "Yo're ashamed of me on public, and now to your mom too? Well yeah, I understand. I'm used to it anyway." 

My conscience is killing me. 

why does she always saying that I'm ashamed of her? That's not true! 

"You Know I'm not. You know that." i said emphatically. 

She just looked away, she didn't answer me but i feel she want to say something.

 I held her hand "Lisa..."

Still, she didn't answer. We're back at it again. "Lisa.."I called her again. 

She stopped the car on the place i pointed at. But she's still quiet. she was looking outside the window. 

"Baby?" i sweetly said and i saw her bit her lip. I continued calling her that and she finally look at me, not smiling but her ears were red. haha. 

"What?" she plainly said. jeez. 

"C'mon let's go inside baby." i smiled. 

she was shocked on what i said. "What did you s-say?" 

I went near her and lean on her arms. 

"I'll introduce you to my Mom.." i said. She stilled and didn't utter a word. 

This is it. I'll finally introduce her to mom. I hope it will went well. Hopefully. 

__________________________

Sorry I'm really busyyy but I'll still update whenever i have the chance to. Huhu. :(( Btw Thank you for reading! I can't believe This book reached 4.93k read? Anyways Keep safe always. :>