Chapter 28

Jennie's POV 

I pulled Lisa inside our house.  Before she really wanted to go inside but now, she's a bit hesitant? hmm.

I stopped walking and faced her. "Do you still want to go inside or not?"

She just looked at me for a while and then she nodded. 

I can't understand her sometimes. 

As i pulled her inside, i think what should i tell my mom? That she's my Professor? Friend? Girlfriend? Nah, she's not yet my Girlfriend. What should i say? 

"Ny, Where's mommy?" i asked Yaya Feli when i saw her walking towards our kitchen. 

Nanny immediately looked at Lisa before she answered me. I saw her smiled at me meaningfully and then she winked. Ugh, i blushed. 

"Inside the Kitchen Jen, you want me to call her?" She's still grinning. 

I scratched my nape. "Uhm y-yes, please"

I looked at Lisa she seems nervous. I nearly laughed at her. Seriously? Why is she nervous? 

"You look pale." I said while i invite her to sit on the couch. I wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead. 

That made her look at me. 

We stared at each other it looks like she's going to kiss me but i distanced myself and put my hand on her face. "My mom is here" i said. 

She smirked. "oh, why? i'll just gonna remove the dirt on your face. do you  think i'll kiss you?" 

"H-huh? of c ourse not!" I said, defensive. Did i just assume?! 

"if you say so." She smirked.

"Hey! don't be so full to yourself-" 

We were just teasing each other until after a couple of minutes, we saw mom walked in, with her usual business attire. Her face was serious at first then it turned to being confused. 

"Priya? Lisa is that you?" We immediately pulled away from each other when we heard mom spoke.

Wait. Did she say Priya? or i misheard it? I looked at Lisa who walked towards mom. She's hesitant at first but then she proceeded. i'm so confused. 

Lisa kissed mom's cheek. It looks like.. they knew each other? 

"Goodafternoon, Mrs. Kim" Lisa said then that she walked back beside me. I'm still...well shocked. 

My mom laughed. "Still too formal  Priya, huh? You can even call me mommy, but i know you're still not used to it. 

Mommy grinned and she looked at me. 

"Jennie you knew each other? Wow, you already met you future step sister." 

I felt like i became a deaf because of what she had said. When i looked at Lisa, she averted her gaze. 

I forced a smile. "I think you're mistaken, mom. Lisa is my professor." i answered. Stepsister? i think that's impossible. Did i heard it wrong? It's too impossible. 

"Really? You're her professor, Lisa?" she chuckled. "Small world. Darling she's the daughter of my Future husband. I thought she introduced herself-" 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! 

"What?" my forehead creased. "Mom! I already told you that i'm not agreeing on this?! Cancel the fucking wedding!" I shouted. Shit. wtf? 

"YOUR MOUTH, JENNIE!" 

I don't know but i felt really mad. 

I don't want to be upset with Lisa too but.. I can't help it!