Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

"Jennie.." Chaeyoung said, after a few minutes of silence. Her face looed so serious as I look up to her face. "Okay here, Jen. Let's stop this, okay? You've proven everything to me way back then. Indeed, you can swoon every boy or even a girl since then so let's stop this shit. I think I'm just giving you a hard time." Chaeyoung smiled at me.

I sat up and looked at her "No chaeng. I won't stop." My pride said.

"What? Are you serious Jen? Let's  end this, okay? You don't even benefit from this. Yes, Professor Manoban is indeed one hottie but if she doesn't want you, and treats you this badly, better stop this."

Is Lisa really doesn't want me? Am I not that attractive to her? I can make any boys swoon over me. But Lisa? I can't. I even think she hates my existence. 

"I said, I won't stop." I determinedly said and it made her frown. "I did it on other boys, for sure I can do it to Lisa." I said. Now smiling to Chaeyoung. My confidence came back. I don't even know where it came from. 

She shrugged her shoulder and smirked at me "You really confident to yourself e?"

"Of course I'm not 'Jennie Kim' for nothing."

She shook her head "Fine." She said.

What? She's agreeing?

I don't know why but I really want to ace this game I started with Lisa. Huh, she's just a girl. I am Determined. I can get her, like I said, by hook or by crook.

"So you're agreeing?"

She nodded "Yeah, but in one condition"

"Okay what is it?" I smiled widely ay her. Thank God she still Supports me.

"Promise me, if Lisa made you cry, embarrassed you and talk bad at you or she harassed you—"

"Harassed by Lisa? You want it right?" I laugh.

"Eee~ that's a different thing, Jen." She laughed too. "I told you, this would be the last huh? And if ever it happened again, you better stop this insanity. Because if not, I'm the one who'll beat Lisa's ass even if she's hot as fuck. I'll punch the hell out of her."

"Hmm? Can you really do that? I think you'll just run of you saw her angry."

"Trust me, I can do it" she even make her voice strong.  I just laughed at her.

Oh God, I'm so lucky to have her as my best friend.

——————

"Wait, what's the date today.." I scanned the calendar in my phone. I put a date on my assignment. Because I will pass it today.

I smirked because of what I realized. I didn't think I am capable of doing this things. That I can make an assignment. Is this me?

And as I looked at the date, August 2 it's been what? a week since I became an SA of Lisa! Really?

I'm already her student assistant for one week!

And she's just ignoring me.

I've done everything to caught her attention but she really doesn't want me. I even buy her food everyday. Seriously? But she will always ended up eating her own food with her fellow professors.

My heart felt heavy because of the thought. Shit. She keeps ignoring me and she will only talk to me If there are things she would want me to do. Am I hurting? What is this? I shouldn't let my self get hurt.

In a week,  she just give me a cold treatment. Is it because of what I did to her papers? I hope she doesn't hold grudges to someone. Right?

I don't know why but because she keep on rejecting me I really felt hurt. This feelings are new to me.