Chapter 19

Lisa's POV

"I'll dismiss you early today. I'm not feeling well." i said to my calculus class. that was a lie. Of course, I'm feeling well but something's bothering me for three days now. 

"Maam, do you want us to buy you meds or something?" My student asked, concern was etched on her face. 

I shook my head. 

I don't think i need meds right now. IT's just that... I need to see the presence of someone. Damn  it. 

"No, thank you. I'll be fine." Yeah, sure. Tell that to yourself, Manoban. 

she nodded her head, and smiled at me. Her other girl classmates were now glaring at her. I shrugged my shoulders and looked for the one i badly need to talk to right now. 

"Ms. Roseanne Park, i want to talk to you for a while." i called her when i caught her going out. I don't have someone to asked tho only her 'coz i know they're close to each other. Even if i don't like this idea.

She immediately stiffened, then she looked at me. "W-why, prof?" she asked. 

She go near me and i can sense her uneasiness. Her steps are slow and numbered like she doesn't want to come near me. 

I stood in front of her, waiting for the other students to go out. I directly asked her about the thing that's bothering me. 

"Why is she absent for three days now? I asked her calmly, hoping to get an immediate answer to my question. 

Her brows immediately furrowed when she heard my question. "Who? Who's 'she' you are talking about prof?" 

Shit. I know she knows who i am talking about. Damn it. 

"You already know who, Ms. Park. Answer me." i commanded. I want to know why she's absent for three consecutive days! what happened to her? Is it because of what happened? 

Somehow, it worried me. It's fucking worrying me. How is she? Is she okay? what? I can't even answer my own question! 

"Be specific, Prof Manoban." Rosé smirked at me.She surely doesn't want to admit that she knew. 

I sighed, giving up. "Fine, why is Miss KIm absent? The finals are coming and I'm worried for her grades. You know she's always absent during prelim-" 

"Is it really just because of that, Prof?" She cut me off. 

I blankly stared at her. What does she wants me to say? "What do you mean." I said. 

"You know what i mean, Professor Manoban" A ghost smile appeared again on her lips. 

"Roseanne, Just answer my question. I want to rest now 'coz I'm not feeling well-" 

"You're not feeling well because you didn't see her for threee days already, am i right?" Rosé declared as if she was so sure of it. 

I looked outside. "Roseanne, Stop it.She is my student." i said slightly frustrated. Do i need to remind myself that a hundred times?!

She stared at me for a while. it's as if she knows what i'm feeling right now. Shit. What the hell am i really fucking feeling right now? 

All i know is that i feel like i want to scream and let this feeling get out of my system. I don't want it to bother me, i feel like my heart is going to explode if i didn't let this out.

"She's sick" Rosé said in a low voice. 

I quickly looked at her, my brows knitted. "W-what? Since when?" Why the hell is she sick?