Chapter 43

"Jennie!"

I heard someone called my name i immediately looked back and i saw it was Niki, My blood boils.

My Forehead Furrowed.

I'm so hungry I badly want to eat my lunch now. And now she decided to disturb me? I'm gonna pull her hair if it isn't important!

She really have the guts to show up in my face?

She was calmly walking towards me. Wow. Just wow.

The nerve of this Girl. After she send her s3x video to me? she look like an angel but she's demonic creature hmp!

Looks can really be deceiving, indeed, and Niki is a living proof of it. What a shame.

She wasn't smiling the moment she approached me, and when she's standing in front of my face, I didn't show any emotion.

I raised my brow.

"Wow, can't believe you can still walk here like you didn't do something wrong, huh?" I spat.

She stopped and i think she's processing what i've told her. Then she raised a brow,too, maybe realizing what i meant.

"i didn't do anything, Jennie. And i f i did something, you know that it was al true. So why would i-"

I cut her off.

"Yeah right, bitch." I gritted my teeth after saying it. "That child inside your womb, who knows? Well, for sure, that's not Lisa's child. She confirmed it to me and i trust her-"

She laugh at me. Witch.

"I'm a girl Jennie, And i know myself. And i tell you, No one touches me except for Lisa. Something happened to us without your knowledge." She sighed sarcastically. "poor you. You didn't know, Well just watch the video.."

She smiled at me. "For more information.."

I think my blood went upto my head and i feel my system is covered with anger just like telling me to knock the sense out of this girl.

"Pathetic scheming bitch" I spat, gritting my teeth in utter irritation. I wanted to skin her alive!

"Thanks for the compliment." This girl with the shittiest attitude covered with an angelic facade smiled sweetly at me. Disgusting. "or you wanted me to give you a pet name because f what you did last time?"

The bitch calmly said it. Just fuck.

"No need Niki. I already have my own. And that is bitch's killer. And i think you know that bitch." i sarcastically said.

Her eyes widened and she hold her tummy. "Shut up! You didn't have a shame after what you did last time? You seduced Lisa that's why she didn't show up to the awarding that's onw of the most important occasion to her Life! and now, i think you know that all of the board members were mad at her. You're a whore-"

I immediately covered her mouth i can't control myself anymore! She knew nothing!

She kept on removing my hand on her mouth. She's really pissing the sht out of me. i'm aware that a lot of students are walking and they are looking at us but i don't care!

"And now you're hurting me Physically! Are you not contented with what you did to Lisa? You're ruining her life! You're clearly pulling her down! And now you're gonna ruin our child's life too?!"

"Great! Because i pity the child because you're her mother! You're beautiful but you're a great pretender and a witch!"

"You don't have the right to judge me-"