✨😀

At first she didn't respond to my kisses but when i tried entering my tongue in her mouth, I heard her groaned and right there and then, she kissed me back with equal intensity as what I am giving her.

I wanted this.

I wanted this way, then so be it.

At least i  will remember a part of her in me the moment I'll...

"Are you really sure about this, Baby? Just tell me to stop and I'll stop." she was controlling herself. But her breathing was ragged, as well as mine.

I placed my index finger on her lips, silencing her. Then I bit my lower lip and started unbuttoning Lisa's Tux. She was breathing hard, even when I am still opening her suit.

I, on the other hand, was having shaky hands but i made it as firm as I can. I can't be like this! I can't show her how nervous I am.Not now. Just.. Not now.

Lisa was just staring at me the whole time, her breathing was not even, so as mine, and desire and lust can be seen on her eyes.

I was still at the third button when she suddenly cursed. And then she switched our positions real quick, now she was on top of me.

She was looking at me, like she was going to eat me.

Alive.

"I can't help it, baby. I need to be In charged" She breathed out as she smirked sexily at me and then she tore my cocktail dress apart.

Oh. God.

After removing my dress. I was now on my red lacy panty and brassiere. Utter desire had gottem on Lisa's   eyes as she stared at me, almost naked and was sprawling on the bed, ready for her. And shit, wet for her.

damn!

"Fucking Gorgeous." She said with husky voice as she placed her hand on my right breast still covered with my brassier, making it look delicate. "It's your birthday baby, but you're the one who's giving me a gift" she said under her breath.

She kissed me again after she said that. Her tongue fought for entrance and  I willingly let her in. Her tongue explored the insides of my mouth, making me stiffle an embarrassing moan.

Lisa chuckled as she continued kissing me after that she unclasped my bra and slowly removed it, exposing my full breasts. 

She stared at at, appreciation and darkness had invaded her eyes. She licked her lower lip, and then she sucked my left breast.

she suckled on it like a hungry infant.

"Ohh, Lisa." i cried, feeling agitated and was having my own arousal. Her warm hand was massaging my right breast, feeling it, and kneading it as if it was hers. My nipples peaked and i arched my back a little.

Yes, it was really hers.

I let out a very long moan again. This was my first time doing this, and I never thought that it would feel this... good. Fucking Good.

After she sucked my breast she kissed me on my lips again. We shared a hot passionate kiss it was really good.

Our stifled moans and labored groans filled my room. It was a good music, never knew it was. just right now.

"Let me bite these Lips." Lisa groaned as she licked my lower lip first and then bit it.. hard.

"Lisa.." I moaned her name.

"B-bay, Just tell me if I am hurting you, okay? I would stop." she said and looked at me.

I nodded. as i looked at her body she was still fully clothed.