Chapter 29

Jennie's POV

I was taken a back. 

I remained a expressionless face to hide different emotions coming from me. 

Anger, Pain. Nervous. 

I don't know why the hell am i nervous. 

I just looked meaningfully at chaeng, and i didn't bother to look at Lisa, she's standing by my side and waiting for me to answer her. 

"Chaeng, I got to go.. please." I made an eye contact with her pleading for her not to tell Lisa where am i staying. 

She bit her lip and nodded, she exchanged look at me and Lisa.

After that i immediately turned my back and left. But someone grabbed my arm... and i wasn't surprised to know that it was Lisa. Her jaw was clenched and she's looking at me intently.

"Jennie.." she called me Jennie and not RubyJane 

I removed my hands from her grip but she didn't let me she just held it tightly. 

I turned to her. My eyes looked at her with annoyance. "What?! What else do you want from me?!" I shouted. 

"Jennie, Let's talk" she calmly said. 

How can she stay calm in times like this? I can't even try!

"We don;t have something to talk about." I harshly said. 

I saw some students walking outside the room but they immediately went inside when they saw us. Lisa saw it that's why she quickly pulled me towards a direction i know where to. 

"What the fuck! You still have a class-"

"Fuck that class!" She said and pulled me towards her office. I stay still. I wanted to get away from her grip and scream but i don't want to make a scene. 

I'm still forcing her to let go but she just gripped it tightly making sure that she'll not let me go. 

I let out a frustrated sigh and rolled my eyes at her. Damn her! What does she want? Explanation? for what? 

we entered her office and then she let me sit on the sofa. And she locked the door and blocked the way. Her face was dark but at the same time, it was weak. I can see that she's weak. 

(wala pang smut too early, HAHA!) 

But i didn't let that guard down my defense. No, not anymore. She's a liar. And that will never change.

I stood up in front of her "What do you want? If you have something to say fucking tell it now. I can't bear being with you right now." 

after i said that, I saw a hint of pain flashed through her eyes. But it was quickly vanished. 

she looked down. then after a few moments, she finally said something. 

"I'm sorry" she said and that word send pain through me. i immediately remembered what she did. 

I somehow felt betrayed. I don't think i can trust her again. 

"I hope you can  let me explain why i didn't tell you About my Dad and your Mom's relationship."

I didn't answer her. 

Lisa lokked at me. "We aren't formally known each other, I already knew who you are. I know that you're tita's daughter because she always talks about you." 

"She did go to your house?! Since when?!" I said. So the business trips are just an alibi? 

"She went there already when you're still at her womb. And we treated her as our mother too. We thought dad and her was just friends.. but i guess, we were wrong.." she looked down.