Chapter 45

Jennie's POV 

I woke up Everything hurts, as I moved towards myside, I felt the pain in the middle of my thighs. Fuck. 

When my eyes flew open, I saw the woman I'm in Love with, sleeping soundly beside me. I smiled. My comforter covered just half of her well toned body.

I blushed when I remember how many times Lisa taken me, I couldn't count it! Lisa has indeed... a high stamina when it comes to, uh, this. NOt kidding, though. and a very high performance too, Damn. 

I moved to  my side smoothly, ignoring the pain on my center, I used my arm to stare at this sleeping cutie. 

I traced the line of her pointed nose... then touched her plump fucking kissable lips, and down to her neck then to her chest.

Lisa moved a bit. I stopped touching her and exhaled a deep breath. I though she's-

"You done checking me out?" 

My eyes widened when she slowly opned her eyes, exposing now her tantalizing brown eyes, which always make my knees weak whenever i look at it. 

A smirk was plastered on her face, Damn it! I blushed again. 

"o-of course not!" i blurted out and tried to get away from her. I'll just gonnna shower first. Because just by seeing her, I felt something inside me which wants to.. have her again.. and again.

Since when did I became liike this? Ugh. 

"Where are you going?" She asked her forehead creased. She held me on my waist tightly when she notice i was about to leave. shit, and her hands were now making it's way to my inner thighs! 

I glared at her, "Lisa! W-what are you-" 

She just smiled at me mischievously and then raised her head. She removed the comforter covering my body. 

I covered my breasts immediately but then she removed it and suckled my right breast making me whimper in utter pleasure. Her hands were also doing wonders on my inner thighs, then to my folds... 

I moaned.

"Let me take my breakfast baby." she smiled and continued sucking on my breasts, left to right, while my hands were all over her. I felt really hot  now. Really, really, hot! 

"Lisa-"

I was about to say something when I heard the door creak, indicating that someone's entering my room. 

It didn't surprise me anyway. In fact, i already expected this. 

"Jennie why did you-" 

Lisa didn't care about what's happening not until she heard my Mom screamed in horror! 

She immediately looked at my mother. Lisa stilled and instead, covered my naked body with her. I also put the comfortter to cover my chest. I saw how angry my mom is. She saw us doing nasty behind her back. 

I thought I am prepared for this but looking at my mom's reaction her face is look so disgusted and mad. 

A tear escaped from my eye.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ALL OF THIS JENNIE AND LISA?!" 

"Tita I really Love your daughter so much and I'm-" 

"LOVE? NO ONE SLEEPS WITH HER SOON TO BE STEP SISTER IF THAT"S THE CASE! YOU DON"T LOVE HER! YOU JUST LUST AFTER JENNIE, LISA!" her voice sounded so mad and she's shaking. 

She was about to answer her when i tried to but in. This time i looked at Mom in the eye.. 

"Mom, I'm Sorry-"