FINAL A/N

Hello my lovely readers! OMG I cannot believe that we have come to the end of this book's journey. To be honest, at the beginning I kind of felt that it will go on and on but sadly it has to come to an end. Believe me I am just as bummed as you are because I literally HATE endings. I'm the girl who cries everytime I come to an end of a book or series and gets sentimental with every sentimental scene. I don't know why but I just get emotionally invested in characters of which I try my hardest not to but I still end up being sentimental. For example I just finished watching The Vampire Diaries and you have no idea how much I rewinded the ending so that I could not get to say goodbye to the last season of the series. Well, that's just me and since changing didn't work, well I guess I'll just have to stop watching them. HAHAAAAA! Who am I kidding I'm a total sucker for them!

You have no idea how much I planned this Author's note in my head but when it came to writing I stared at the blank screen for minutes before I finally began to type. I would just like to give special thanks to @Damcate, @Tabbyirungu5, @lexie097, @currynice for their immense support by always voting and commenting ever since I started this book giving me the strength to continue even when I felt hopeless and for those that I haven't mentioned I'd like to say thankyou🙏. I am extremely honoured that you decided to give this book a chance and that you stuck by it till the very end.

Sadly, there will not be a sequel to this book because on how many adventures can Aramina go on? I won't lie, I had been thinking about a sequel during the early onset of this book and as I got closer to the end figured that I could continue to write making Luther / Anton Karev the main antagonist of the sequel but it just felt as if I would drag the story of which I wouldn't want. Besides, I would prefer something fresh which is ironic coming from the girl who sheds tears after every ending. 

About my writing journey I don't know whether I will upload another story but if I do, I trust that you will still believe in me the same way you have been. It may not seem like it but I dedicated two and a half years to this book as the first thought of it came in the year 2018 of which my friends were really supportive encouraging me to put it in writing. Having managed to keep the creativity flowing till now in August 2020 is nothing short of a miracle and I thank The Lord for that.

Like I said before, I will be uploading a bonus chapter in less than a week which will be like a five years later kind of thing. I do hope you will read so stay tuned! I would also like to inspire the other aspiring authors or maybe if you would like to upload your story, just do it. Don't be afraid to take a leap! Believe me, you will be glad to have done so.

Well, since I can go on and on forever, feel free to message me, talk to me about literally anything and I will be glad to have heard from people all over the world. Feel free to make trailers for this book too!

Thank you for everything and I love you all!!!❤✨