CHAPTER 46

First of all guys I would like to thank you all for your tremendous support and allowing my book to hit 1000 reads!!!!

You guys are the best and i send my love to you all!🤗❤

To all the ghost readers out there, please please please vote for my story. It really warms my heart each time i see someone's vote and i feel even more motivated to continue updating. You are my support system so please help a writer out.

****
Song of the chapter - Unbreakable by Jamie Scott.

****

*ERIC MENDOZA*

I shrugged putting off my cigar. Do you know which place has the dumbest rules ever? Hospitals that's where. I had gone to do my own little investigation regarding the death of Oliver Cole. Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't change a thing about his death just that my son was blamed for it. I ordered my men to stay around in case i needed them and walked inside St Ambrose. I asked to see a pathologist regarding the autopsy that was performed on him. Walking in along the massive corridors i finally got to a wooden door with translucent bit to its top that said, 'Head of pathology'. Being me, i clicked the knob open and barged into the room uninvited.

"Oh good grief,"I sighed rubbing my temples attempting to the rid the sight that greeted my eyes from my brain.

"Whoa! Can't you knock? I was a little busy," said the blonde lady that straddled a dark haired man with his pants down to his knees. They both wore lab coats and they were creative enough to use the stethoscopes as ropes that tied the man's arms to the window. Always into a little kink i see.

"Clearly," I said disturbed. "I would like it if you paused whatever episode of fifty shades you two are having to answer my questions."

"Who the hell are you?" She barked while they got dressed. The other doctor pecked her lips quickly and left picking his stethoscope. I rolled my eyes as he nearly tripped by the door then finally locking it.

"It doesn't matter who i am. What matters is that i get my hands on the files regarding the autopsy of Oliver Cole," I said moving towards the seat.

"What? I'm afraid that is impossible. That information is..."

"......highly classified. Yeah yeah i know the drill. Which is why i brought this," I said taking out my cheque book. I watched as her eyes widened with a glance at it. "Can i see those files now?"

"I am not allowed to do that sir-"

"I'm sure that your chief has no idea of what you spend your working hours doing," I bribed referring to the full on fifty shades thing they had going on earlier.

She sighed running her hands through her hair. "Well i guess one peek won't hurt."

She opened a drawer labelled '13B' and rummaged through the files until she got her hands on Oliver's file then slowly pulled it out. She reluctantly handed it to me and then rubbed her arms.

"Good girl," I said winking then settling down on the comfortable chair. I read in silence going through the details carefully as i asked her whether she could photocopy some of the pages for me. As i continued to read, one particular statement caught my eye.