CHAPTER 52

Song of the chapter - Only want you by Rita Ora.

It's like four in the freaking morning but I'll still do a double update for you guys. If you have any comment regarding the title change please do leave your opinion with reason in the comment section, message me or even find me on my instagram (@_arub.mayn_) as to whether i should continue to call the book 'Forever' or if you think i need to change it to 'The exam called life'. You should also feel free to recommend your own titles it will be highly appreciated.

****

*DAMON*

I felt a hand tap my shoulder and turned to see Aria lifting her mask for recognition.

"I'm so sorry for ruining your night but can you take me home? I have a splitting headache and I'm very tired"

"Yeah of course. It's not a bother at all i just need to find Aramina," I remarked scanning around the room. Even if she was the only one dressed in a beaded dress she was pretty hard to find. I decided to call her instead.

"Don't bother I'm here," she sighed standing next to me. I was surprised to see her there considering the show she and her dance partner put for us. I expected them to be chatting off or something.

"What happened to your mystery dance partner?"

"He had to leave," she said raising her neck to fix her choker.

"Well that's too bad i would have loved to meet him," commented Aria as Aramina took a glass of champagne and downed it within seconds. Was i missing something?

"Not to be creepy or anything but i kept an eye on my babies tonight and seeing as Mina had a good time, i trust you did to with your mystery girl. Speaking of her, where is she?" Aria asked looking around for a silver gowned lady.

"She had to leave too," I said looking at Aramina who seemed annoyed. Okay, something was definitely wrong and i made a point to ask her later. I did not want to tell Aria that Fernanda left to the ladies' room since she would have made me stay. To be honest i was getting a little tired too so i decided on sending her a quick text notifying her of my sudden departure.

Since Aria was overwhelmed with fatigue and my sister was acting strange, i decided to be the chauffeur for the night. We drove in silence all the way home and Aria bid us goodnight before heading to her room upstairs. Aramina took the lead in heading to the kitchen for a glass of water and i followed behind her. I leaned against the doorframe and heard her swallow loudly then rinsed her glass.

"Whatever weird stalker thing you have going on stop," she sighed turning to me.

"What happened at the club that changed your mood?"

"Nothing I'm just tired," she said walking past me when i excused her.

"Aramina i know you. This is not how you look when tired"

"I am fine brother"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. I told you it's nothing Damon so stop nagging me," she snapped and i raised my hands in defeat.