CHAPTER 38

*ARAMINA*

I watched Blake hug his sister for about thirty minutes. I know it was less than that but it seemed like so. It was such a wonderful moment for them both as they cried in each others arms.

"How did this happen?" Blake questioned breaking from their hug.

"You guys should sit and so should I," I said limping to the seat but Blake would not have it as he scooped me from behind and placed me on the chair at the dining. After making sure i had settled well enough, he brewed some coffee right after Damon and Freya agreed to have some with us. In addition to the coffee was eggs and lemon cake which was undoubtedly my favourite snack.

I sent him an air kiss as he served us then settled in a chair. Freya narrated her story as we ate and i could not help but cry in the middle of it. You don't have to make it all about you. My annoying subconscious was at it again and i decided to ignore. I had always been a sentimental being since birth.

"I am glad that you are alive and even more honoured to have met you," I said cupping Freya's hands in mine.

"Whoa!" Freya exclaimed holding my left hand up to admire my engagement ring. I smiled stealing a glance at Blake who chuckled in turn. Damon on the other hand looked as though he had seen a ghost.

"I cannot believe i missed the wedding"

"You guys got married? Why wasn't I even invited to the wedding?" Damon demanded.

"If it makes you feel any better Damon missed it too," I said while Blake pulled me closer to his chest and kissed my forehead.

"Well your brother's a dick and no it does not make me feel better"

"I can't argue with the first part," I said as Damon stuck his tongue out to us. How juvenile.

"I take back what I said. You are twelve,"said Freya emphasizing on the second bit making me laugh.

"We did not have a grand wedding. It was civil and we would prefer it if you two kept it quiet."

"Buy my silence," Damon joked and I told him to shut up dragging the 'up' part. My brother was a real pain in the ass.

"I just wish i could have known you before all this. I feel as though we would have been great friends," Freya said.

"We could still be if you'd like," I offered which earned an exaggerated nod from her. Damon made as if to hold her head as though it would fall but she slapped it off. Oh brother.

"Wait, how did you two even meet? It's a little strange that you arrived with my brother"

"Unfortunately I'm accident prone and this guy and your father apparently almost ran me over. I was not badly injured, if you are wondering, so i ran and your brother still chased me after kicking his shin. He's a stubborn bastard and insisted that i take his number in case i needed help and apparently i did later when i was arrested for shoplifting. I know, don't make a big deal out of the shoplifting bit but since then, he has been kind enough to be my sort of friend and though much to my refusal, offered me the basic needs and more. He has been really kind," she said eyeing him.