CHAPTER 45

I'd like to start by dedicating this chapter to @Tabbyirungu5 🤗
Girl, your support warms my heart!!!!❤️

Songs for the chapter:
Chasing cars by Snow patrol
Say something by A great big world ft Christina Aguilera

As usual, I'll write down the lyrics and I'm sure most of you know the song 'Say something' so you'll know the difference.

Enjoy my lovelies!!😘💜

*BLAKE*

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If i lay here
If i just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?

All that i am
All that i ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all i can see

After performing the daily morning duties, Will and I retreated to our cells and he made sure i got a copy of 'The great gatsby' so that we could reminisce on the book's moments whenever we felt nostalgic after we were done reading. I smiled at the memory of how we never let ourselves suffer alone and in silence. Derek Shepherd, Will Ronan and I liked to think of ourselves as the perfect troublesome trio that shook Britain.

Right after getting engrossed in the fourth chapter the noise of the security guard's keys dangling in the air brought me from my world of fantasy. "You have a visitor," he boomed opening my cell.

"Who?" I asked curiously. Ever since i arrived here it was Freya who had been there for me but i still had hope nonetheless.

"It's not my job to memorise who visits you," he said rudely and i rolled my eyes. "Your feisty girlfriend is here too Ronan," he added opening Will's cell.

"Feisty girlfriend huh?" I asked eager to see the one who caught Will's heart.

"She once threatened to set this place on fire if they did not allow her to see me," he said proudly as we were escorted towards the visitors' hall.

"I can already guess that you two are alike in behaviour," I said as we pushed open the doors to reveal the large hall with several prisoners around seated with their families while families waited for their loved ones. I spotted a young woman dressed in black waving towards us. She had medium sized hair that had green highlights and from where i stood, i could see the piercings on her face reflect in the natural lighting.

"Wow, it seems you are alike in absolutely everything," I said eyeing the lady that anticipated for Ronan to get to her.

"Her name is Mazekine," he said after licking his lips then headed towards her with his signature grin. I shrugged and looked for Freya around the room but could not seem to spot her. In between my scanning i thought i saw Luther, or rather Anton, smirking at me from among the crowd. Nah, it couldn't be. He would not be dumb enough to come here. I continued with my search and turned my head back to where i thought i spotted him. He waved at me to comfirm my dreaded thoughts and i felt anger rise within me.