CHAPTER 37

*FREYA*

I carefully placed the shower head back in its place as I wiped off the excess water on my face and grabbed my towel. Damon was nice enough to rent me an apartment a few blocks from where he lived disregarding my adamant refusal to give me handouts. He told me to think of them as generous gifts. As annoying as he was being about me staying put for two days now he agreed to take me to see my twin brother; Rafael/Blake.

I was always into bright colours and chose a strapless yellow coloured sundress to go with. I oiled myself and heard a knock just as I was about to start dressing. I shrugged and decided to get the door first because I knew the mirror and I were besties.

I opened the door to see Damon standing out in the hallway dressed casually in a grey shirt and black pants. He reached to my face with his large hand and I made the mistake of swatting his arm away using my right hand which held my towel in place making it fall onto the floor. I quickly grabbed it and tied it tightly around my body holding it in place too.

"You did that on purpose you pervert!" I exclaimed as my cheeks went crimson red with embarrassment as I walked quickly towards my room. I slammed the door and leaned on it for a while to process what had just happened. I could not believe my towel would betray me at the worst time possible. I mentally smacked my head feeling furious.

Seconds later, I decided to get over it and dress quickly if I still wanted to meet with Blake in time. 'If I do not look him in the eye it will be fine' I soothed and walked out of the room. Damon stood rooted at the hallway leaning against the doorframe his hand covering his mouth. I could tell he was stifling a laugh. "Idiot," I muttered rolling my eyes as I took the keys and walked past him to the hallway.

Neither of us spoke all the way outside until we came to a stop near his car.

"Well your plan to meet your brother fits perfectly to mine," he said folding his arms while leaning against his car. Maybe he would have enough respect for me to let the whole incident go. Oh who was I kidding it was Damon Cole we were talking about.

"And what's your plan?" I asked standing in front of him.

"Well to woo you of course," he said playfully.

"To woo me? Do you honestly think you have a shot here?" I scoffed.

"I'd like to think I have a shot anywhere," he pressed on.

"Is that so?"

"Mmm"

"Just because you accidentally saw me in my birthday suit doesn't mean that you can try to get in my pants," I said venomously.

"Fernanda this is a two way street"

"Listen you horny psycho, I'm only with you because I need you-"

"You need me"

"Because you are the one-"

"Oh, I'm the one"

"Who is close enough to my family!" I was becoming infuriated by the minute.

"You look quite adorable when you are flustered"