CHAPTER 22

LUTHER'S P. O. V

The light flooded through the carribbean blue and white curtains making me smile. The day looked quite promising and yet i had no idea of what i would be doing for the rest of the day. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and allowed the person in.

"Good morning sir," greeted Juanita with her hands behind her back as a sign of respect i guess.

"Morning to you too Juanita," i greeted pushing the covers off my half naked body.

"I came to pick your laundry up sir."

"Wait, laundry? What time is it?" I asked frantically.

"It is half past twelve sir."

I did not even wait to speak. Instead, i shot from my bed to the shower. Realising that i had not told Juanita where the laundry was, i slightly opened the door and shouted, "At the top of my suitcase next to the leather seat at the window!"

After my shower, i opened the door to find her gone. I dressed quickly in a white polo shirt and white shorts. I remembered that Demi said she would play tennis with us, as the tennis field was within the compound. I was so glad that i made up with my sister.

I quickly cascaded down the stairs to find the breakfast already set on the table. I poured myself some juice and sipped it slowly, taking a bite of the scones and egg rolls at different intervals. I checked the time on the huge clock on the wall. Were Aramina and Demi not coming to breakfast?

"Juanita?" I called out for her.

"Sir?"

"Where is everybody?"

"Miss Patricia is playing in the garden. She woke up earlier than you did and i made sure she took a shower and wore a clean pair of clothes. Miss April is not back yet from last night and Miss Lovato is still in her bedroom."

"Thank you for taking care of Patricia. What about Aramina?" I asked dabbing my lips with the peach coloured napkin.

"Miss Cole left yesterday."

"Left? What do you mean left?" I asked standing from my seat.

"She asked me to be discreet about it last night while I helped her pack. She did not want to bother you so she told me to take care of it. She actually left with Oliver," she said clearing the table.

"Wait, Oliver the chauffeur?"

"Yes sir apparently."

"Do you know why she left?" I asked pushing the chair in place.

"No. All she said was that she had to deal with something."

"Thank you Juanita," I said taking my phone from my pocket and headed outside. I quickly dialed her number and she picked up immediately.

ON CALL:
"Luther, i was expecting your call actually but i cannot talk right now"

"What do you mean? Juanita told me that you left. Why?"