CHAPTER 49

WARNING! - MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

I felt like i should write this chapter in Blake's point of view but i don't know why it just feels right to write it in Aramina's.

****

Songs for the chapter; -
Kiss me by Ed Sheeran
War of hearts by Ruelle

War of hearts fits perfectly in this chapter but the lyrics are from Kiss me by Ed Sheeran.

****

*ARAMINA*

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in
Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Blake asked my already stunned figure. There was definitely no way i expected him to find me here much less at the same club i went to.

After several minutes of silence i managed to say, "I need some air." To be honest i felt like i had just been ran over by a truck. I pushed my way through the crowd and headed to the club's bathroom side. It had great airing actually and a large corridor. Part of the reason as to why i came to this club was their level of cleanliness.

I entered the ladies' bathroom and placed my hands on the extended part of the sinks near the mirrors trying to regulate my breathing. The music had died down a notch making it possible for one to hear their thoughts. A lady touching her make up stared at me while another concerned one washed her hands at the farthest corner of the sinks.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked while drying her hands. I nodded as she left reluctantly. I stared at my reflection trying to fathom what i was feeling. What on earth was Blake doing in Scarborough? More importantly what was he doing free? I thought they did not release murder suspects out on bail. The lady beside me finished with her make up and left and i heard her scream at somebody on her way out.

"Relax love you don't have to make a scene," the manly voice remarked at the lady and i heard the knob click. Did he just lock the door? I was doing my best to relax shifting my weight to my left leg as he walked further into the room. I gritted my teeth at the sight of Blake in his all black attire with an orange scarf tied to his neck. He took his time to study me from behind then locked his grey eyes to mine through the mirror's reflection.

"How did you find me?" I broke the oddly comfortable silence in the room.

"I love what you've done with your hair it's badass," he said folding his arms. I placed one arm on my waist and laughed lowering my head.

"After everything that happened between us the first thing you want to talk about when you see me is my hair?"

I brushed the hair from my face in frustration and watched his Adam's apple bobble up and down as he swallowed. I never thought i would see the man standing before me again. I had already started over but no matter how much i wanted to deny it, i was sure i would have secretly visited him in jail. Our abrupt meeting however jumbled up my thoughts and now i had no idea what to say. He sighed and walked closer to me and i turned away with no desire to look at him.

"Don't come any closer," I warned trying to gather my emotions.

"Baby if you don't want me close to you, you can as well move away," his physique was so close that i could feel the heat radiating from him. So what, he thought he would come here and win me over with his charming words? He really did overestimate himself.