CHAPTER 51

Songs for the chapter:-

Haunted by Beyoncé
Yours by Ella Henderson
Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding.

I'm sure you know one or two of these songs so for those who were wondering, you'll definitely know the difference.

Slight warning though, there is mature content in this chappie so for those who aren't into that kind of thing you know the drill.😉

ENJOY MY PRETTIES!😘💕

*ARAMINA*

I pursed my lips while staring angrily at my damned earring. It had been six attempts now and i had still not managed to fit it into my pierced pinna. I was seriously debating on going in one earring but knowing my mother she would probably rather boil in oil before allowing me out of the house. Besides, I would not want to draw any attention to myself in that manner. I slammed it against the top of my dressing table and took a few deep breaths. Picking my scarlet red lipstick i painted my lips carefully ensuring utter perfection. I decided to go dark on the mascara and eyeliner. I heard my bedroom door click open as i styled my hair ensuring that my highlights were more conspicuous. My brother's tall figure filled the better part of the mirror and i laughed at his disguise.

"Wow batman you sure clean up nicely. This is a masquerade ball not a halloween party," I said mocking his disguise. Of all the masks he could go with he went with batman? I mentally smacked my forehead.

"Do you know where i can find Robin?" I continued as he gave me the finger. Real mature big brother.

"Lose the leggings"

"Why?"

"I'm a guy sis so listen to me when i tell you to seriously lose the leggings," he said dusting his white tuxedo.

"Ah, looks like you have gone from kidnapping children to giving fashion advice," I smiled at my brother's reflection sarcastically as i gave the globe shaped earring one last attempt.

I smiled satisfactorily when the earring fit and stood to admire myself in the full length mirror. On that particular night i decided on a beaded one sleeved floor length gold Brazilian dress that had a large slit to its right side. It was accompanied by matching leggings and black heels not forgetting the gold choker that clung to my neck. To be honest i had never felt more confident in dressing for a social event, well apart from my birthday, but this felt different. I loved the way the dress complimented my curves precisely after discarding the leggings which showed off my striking thighs.

"Now that's more like it," beamed Batman as i shoved my phone in my clutch.

"Get out you pervert!" I ordered wearing the beaded golden mask that covered around my eyes and after cross checking myself one last time left to see my baby dolls in the next room.

"Should i be scared that you are alone with my baby girls?" I asked picking Melody from his arms.

"Oh come on Aramina, just drop it already. I got the memo okay? You didn't like the fact that Fernanda met your children of who she is very much entitled to meet since she is their aunt!"