CHAPTER 53

Song of the chapter;-

I get to love you by Ruelle.

****

*ARAMINA*

One look at you
My whole life falls in line
I prayed for you before i called you mine
Oh i can't believe it's true sometimes

I turned my head to the side as i brought my arm to touch my face. I stretched from my sleep opening my eyes to scan around the room. Oh right i was in a hotel room with Blake and his friends. I held my body up on my elbows to spot Blake on the right corner of his bedroom seated cross-legged with the twins on either side of his laps. The image of him and the girls was more of an emotion and i could not help but pick my phone to make more memories of their childhood. Feeling satisfied, i looked at the images all smiles admiring the sight before me.

I get to love you
It's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you
It's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come your heart i will choose
Forever I'm yours, Forever I do
I get to love you
I get to love you

"How do you sleep?" He asked sighing.

"What?"

"How do you get time to sleep? I could look at these sweethearts forever without feeling fatigued." The adoration in his voice warmed my heart and it was nothing compared to what i thought i would feel when i played this moment on loop months on end in my head.

"Well i did not sleep the first few days i had them. I felt the same way you are but they are a handful so eventually the fatigue wears you off," I explained sitting from my lying position. "Besides, i had help from my mother, their nanny Andrea and even Damon."

"Damon helped you with the kids?" He could not hide the surprised look etched on his face.

"Yeap," I could not help but nod along to use of the word.

"You know all i can think about is how much time I've lost with them and it breaks my heart," his voice morphed into a whisper. I could not help but walk over and squat beside him.

"Honey, come on. They are only a few months old. You have the rest of their lives to make up for that," I tried my best to comfort him and i hoped it worked. I did not like seeing him hurt. He nodded as i looked at them and they looked back sucking on their pacifiers. I bent down to kiss them reeling with happiness that they were finally in their father's arms. This was officially the best moment of my entire lifetime.

"Oh no. You had tickets in case i came with you right? What about the babies?" I ran my hands through my hair.

"Champagne relax, I already took care of it."

"I hope you did too about getting air bassinets."

"Yes of course, we were actually lucky that not many babies were travelling in that flight."

"Great. Then all we need to do is confirm when we get there," I said reaching for my babies when Blake blocked my hands.