CHAPTER 35

*ARAMINA*

This was the fifth time my phone rang interrupting our little ceremony. I cursed under my breath and looked apologetically at Blake. He seemed pissed, well he had a right to be. His vows to me had been interrupted five times now.

"Answer it or turn it off," he said releasing my hands so I could grab my phone. I really thought I had it on silent. I looked at the screen and saw Luther's name pop on the screen. I smiled. It had been long since I had talked to the guy. I apologized as though he could hear me and turned it off and proceeded to intertwine my hands with Blake's once more.

Honestly if someone told me that I would be getting married to Blake a few months ago I would have laughed in their face. What the hell was I doing? Well, it was a little impulsive, I had earned it considering I had never gotten the chance to be impulsive in my life. All the same, it was more than that, I had actually grown to be affectionate to the man standing before me.

I smiled to the official marrying us as Blake looked at me questioningly. "Are you alright?" I nodded to answer his question and squeezed his hands reassuringly.

"Shall I proceed?" Blake nodded and I smiled. It was my turn to say my vows.

"Jésus Bryann Blake, nobody said that this was going to be easy. I had not prepared a speech like the couples in the movies do before their wedding day. All I was and am sure of is that I want you in my life forever and nothing else matters because I love you." He smiled back the sparkle back in his eyes as we exchanged rings and signed the marriage certificate. Exchanging rings was usually part of the church marriages but Blake was insistent and who was I not to comply?

"Now in the name of society I now pronounce you husband and wife," said the official as Blake and I rubbed our noses together giggling. After signing the documents of our official civil marriage,we thanked him and left the building.

"So where would you like to go, Mrs Blake?" He asked. I could not get an answer at the moment since I was busy trying to switch on my phone. When it finally complied and was about to text Luther, I felt the phone leave my hands as Blake grabbed it.

"You are not going to be one of those husbands that control their wives and snoop through their phone are you?" I asked feeling a little protective; okay maybe a lot.

"What? No. I just wanted to get your attention. I asked you a question and you completely ignored me," he pouted.

"Aaaw, I'm sorry husband it was never my intention to do so," I said wrapping an arm around his neck and kissing his nose as I grabbed my phone back.

"I asked where you wanted to go"

"For our honeymoon?" I nearly shrieked.

"Well, I meant lunch but we could also talk about that too," he said making me push lightly against his chest. He did not even budge. It wasn't expected anyway.

"Well I could take you to the hotel round the corner as we talk about our honeymoon. What do you have in mind?" He asked as we got into his car and strapped our seatbelts.

"Well, I don't really know considering we kept this whole thing a secret, don't you think we'll be missed?" I slumped in my seat.