CHAPTER 34

Song of the Chapter - Confirmation by Justin Bieber.

*ARAMINA*

I put on the gold coloured dress on slowly as it clung to my curves relentlessly. I had already done my make up and usually for me, the dress comes afterwards. I stood in front of the bedroom mirror as I criticized the dress further. I hooked my left thumb to one of the straps and smiled to see Detective Blake's figure at the doorway.

"Jesus Christ Aramina, tell me you are not wearing that to dinner," he said as he ogled and gawked at me.

"Why not? Does it look terrible?" I asked a bit worried.

"No, it's just a tempting dress and when I say tempting I mean very tempting," he said coming inches closer to me. I observed his hands travelled up mine and placed a light kiss on my shoulder. "Mmm, is that perfume? Wow," he added lifting his right arm to move my hair to the side as he exposed my left shoulder. His reflection smiled at me as he lowered his head to the crook of my neck. I felt my previously dangling earring touch my skin as Blake's nose brushed across the exposed skin. Seconds later my eyelids shut as my breath hitched due to the extraordinary bliss that exploded through me by the mere feel of Blake's tongue on my neck. I shifted my weight to my right foot so as to keep my legs from giving way to the sweet torture i received. Blake must have sensed how weak he made me as his strong arms wrapped around my waist to offer his support. I lifted my arm to keep his head in place savouring every moment of the pleasure.

"Open your eyes Champagne," he said as his hot breath fanned my ear which made me shudder. His nose brushed across my neck one more time before saying, "I need to marry you as soon as possible. You are driving me crazy." I giggled at our reflection in the mirror.

"Not that I'm complaining but if you keep this up we're going to be late and I'm starving," I said turning to face him. He stroked my cheek and met his lips to mine swiftly before excusing himself to change.

"You shouldn't have changed at all," I said staring at the black suit he wore. It was still the same one he was dressed in minutes ago, well I'm sure it was a different one but he dressed in suits so much that I could not quite tell the difference.

"I'm not going to wear a tie," he said undoing his first three buttons showing off his perfectly tanned skin.

"It makes no difference but I'm not one to complain so let's go," I said standing from the bed then sniffing the air. "You have cologne on too. It's different from the one I usually smell."

He chuckled then showed me a bottle of his cologne. "It's 'Unscripted' courtesy of Patrick Dempsey."

"You know Patrick Dempsey?"

"Yes and I'm not going to introduce you to him," he said changing his silver watch to gold from the drawer under the mirror.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because I want you to have eyes only for me."

"But I do have eyes for only you, you know that. Meeting Patrick Dempsey wouldn't change a thing," I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I highly doubt that," he said.

"Ow, you really are jealous," I taunted while he moved away declining the accusation I made against him. I just smiled to myself as I took my clutch and followed him outside to his car. I turned on the radio, a habit I was used to, after strapping our seat belts.