6

xxx

/Hi, It's me again my little diary! (^3^)

It's finally Saturday.

Finally have more time to help my parents for the store. I woke up early to help them prepare the food. Btw, school was fun, except whenever I meet that girl. Ugh! So unlucky! I wish to meet new friends but not the one like her, I hate her attitude but she's pretty. Lol, I would totally date her if she just only humble herself. (~_~)

That's it for now!-/

"Good morning." Lisa greeted her parents.

"Lisa!! Why did you wake up?! You need some rest! You have class every weekdays and now you need to rest your beauty." Her mother said to her.

"Maaa?!" Lisa said and widens her eyes.

"Lisa, just rest. Me and mama can do this alone." Her father said as he pushed her to her room.

"Papa, stop!! Just let me help to prepare then I'll go back to sleep after. I promise! Just let me help this time. I haven't help you since last week." Lisa explains and her parents felt touched. They finally let Lisa help them.

"We're so lucky to have you Pranpriya!" Her mum said while washing the plates they used.

"Of course I'm your daugther." Lisa smiled.

"Okay now we're finished. Go back to your room and rest. You have to study your notes later." Her mama said.

Lisa went back in to her room and laid down to her bed. She stared at her ceilling for a bit and fell asleep.

-

Meanwhile in Jennie's room.

"Romeo save me somewhere we can be alone~~" Jennie sings while dancing to her big room.

"I'll be waiting for you but you never come~~" She sat down to her chair and looks at herself to the mirror.

"Is this in my head... I don't know what to think~~" Jennie touched her curled eyelashes.

"I looked so pretty!!" She shouted and brushed her hair.

"I don't know why this Lisa girl doesn't seem to have any interest. I miss having new students and let them fall in love with me and make them feel embarassed infront of many students." Jennie said to herself and clicked her tounge.

"Ehhh, girl. I'm sure you'll fall in love." Jennie winked at herself and stood up.

She jumps jumps towards her door and walks out normal. She went straight to their dining room since her family is waiting for her to start their breakfast.

"Sorry, I'm late." She sat down next to her sister.

The maids started to give their food and pours some teas and water.

"How's the school, Jisoo?" Their dad asked while busy reading a news paper.

Jisoo is an officer to their school. Both their parents seen her potential in managing the school.

"It's working fine, dad." She answered and sips to her tea.

"Good." Her dad said.

"You're really awesome sis!" Jennie said proudly for her sister. Jisoo smiled at her.

They didn't make Jennie as part of the school officers. Jennie always makes trouble and she doesn't care about the school. She just wanna finish study and live in Paris, it's her dream place to settle.

"And how's yours Jennie?" Their mum speaks.

"Yeah, it's good." Jennie answered.

"Sure you'll get top 1 again." Jisoo confidently said and took another sip to her tea.

"Make it sure then." Her mum said.

They finished eating and their parents went out to go to their company. Jisoo still goes to school every weekends to help but it's her choice whether she wanna go or not while Jennie went back to her room.

-

Lisa woke up from 3 hours of sleep. She stood up and went to the dining room and ate her lunch alone.

She moved to their living room and sat down beside her sister watching TV.

The show is about their school how success it is.

"The Seoul Great University has been always giving a Good quality education. It has a 98% passing rate to all courses. They are surely making a global competitive students." The woman said in the TV while showing around the school.

"Unnie. That's your school right?" Her little sister asked her.

"Yeah, baby." Lisa answered and smiled at her.

"Wow! Your school is so nice. I hope I can study there too." She excitedly said.

"You will, someday. Okay? Wait for me to finish college and I'll make sure to make you go there." Lisa said.

"Promise?" Her sister showed her pinky finger. Lisa pinky promised too.

"I promise." Lisa said and smiled and she taps her sister's head.

-

The day ends. Sunday ended well too. Lisa still woke up early to help her parents and slept again after.

It's Monday again.

Rosé was waiting for Lisa outside their home.

"Sorry for waiting." Lisa said while fixing herself.

"It's okay. Let's go quick!" Rosé said and they went to the bus stop.

"So, what happened to you? Why so busy these days?" Lisa asked.

"My parents, they were fixing all the things needed. They are planning to move out the country." Rosé said.

"What?! Why?!" Lisa shouted. The passengers looked at her confused.

"Why?" She whispers.

"It's because they want a new life. They already earned enough for us to move. They are also planning to make another business to where we are living." Rosé answered.

"Aww, Rosé. Noooo please? Whennn?" Lisa pouts looking down.

"I don't know, next year? Next next year? Maybe." She said.

"I thought we're gonna make our parents to be friends?" Lisa asked while still looking down.

"Yes, we are. We still have a lot of time. Let's just make it sure to happen before we leave." Rosé said.

"Okay...." Lisa said and Rosé hugged her.

"Don't be sad little stick-o. I'll be back, I promise." Rosé said and let go of Lisa, "Eeeeww! HAHA! Just kidding!"

Lisa laughed. They went to their school and quickly ran to their class.