9

xxx

xxx

Days passed and it's finally Saturday.

Lisa woke up from her phone notifications, she took it and reads the messages.

Good morning! What time are we going to meet? -Joy

Let's wait for Rosé's announcement. -Wendy

Jennie's probably still sleeping. -Irene

That's for sure. -Wendy

*seen Seulgi & Lisa*

Hi guys, I'm sorry. Let's meet at 9 AM. -Rosé

It's fine. Okay, see ya! -Joy

See ya! -Rosé

-

Lisa stood up from her bed. Wears her lemon slippers and went to the bathroom. Washed her face and brushed her teeth.

She took a bread and toasted it. As she wait, she took the jam and milk from the refrigerator then she went outside after.

"Mama, Papa. I'm not be able to help you for today. I need to go to my friend's house and practice for our dance project. I'll be with Rosé too." Lisa said and yawns.

"It's okay sweetie! Take care and enjoy!" Her mother said and smiled.

She went back to the kitchen and took out her bread and sat down.

"Mmmmhhhmm" She said after taking a bite.

She finished eating her food and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

She wore her white shirt partnered with pink long sleeve checkered, a black pants and a white shoes.

She didn't wear any bags. She only needs her phone.

"Bye mama and papa!" She waved good bye and her parents did too.

She walks to Rosé's house.

"Good morning! Where's Rosé?" Lisa greeted to Rosé's father.

"Oh, good morning Lisa! I'll call Rosé." Rosé's father said and went in to call her daughter.

Rosé wears a black outfit and took a picture earlier.