17

xxx

Lisa and Jennie were still sleeping and Rosé finally decided to wake them up.

"Lisa.... Jennie..." Rose said as she gently tapping them.

"Mmm." Lisa hums while she stretched her body then squeezes her eyes.

Jennie woke up too and quickly sat on the bed. The rubbing gel fell down to her hips from her chest that she forgot to close it.

"I'm sorry to disturb your sleep. We need to go home now." Rosé said to both of them.

Jennie stood up and closes the rubbing gel. She gave it back to the nurse and went back in to Lisa's ward.

Lisa was already fixing herself and the bed. She grabbed her bag and Jennie grabbed hers too.

"Thank you Jennie for taking care of me." Lisa said and smiled.

"You're always welcome." Jennie smiled back to Lisa.

Rosé smiled to Jennie too then they all went out the room and walked together.

Jennie's driver was waiting for her outside and initiated to the girls that they can give them a ride.

"Oh, Jennie, no thank you. You already did somehing for me today and that's enough." Lisa refused.

"It's okay Lisa. I don't mind how many times I helped you." Jennie said happily.

"That's okay, so she can finally see the real you." Rosé whispered to Lisa while holding to her arm.

"No, Rosé. I can't." Lisa whispered back and quickly looked at Jennie watching them.

Lisa smiled wider, "It's really fine Jennie. You should go home and get some rest." Lisa said and waved at Jennie.

She pulled Rosé with her and walked away then Rosé waved at Jennie too.

They walked to the side and waited for the bus at the bus stop.

"Urgh, I hate you Lisa!" Rosé said while resting her feet from her high heels.

"It's not my fault you wore that heels." Lisa said and laughed.

The bus finally came and they both went in.

They didn't notice that Jennie's car were following them. The driver is too good, he drove fast without getting noticed that they were following them.

After few minutes of riding home, they finally came to the corner of their street.

They went out the bus and started walking down the path.

They are still following and stops for a bit.

Rosé and Lisa turned right and the car drove fast to catch up with them.

They turned right and saw them turned left to the 3rd street.

They stopped at the end of the 3rd street and turned off the lights. No one can see what's and who's inside the car.

Jennie saw Lisa waving good bye at Rosé. She started walking back and walked straight.

"Follow that girl." Jennie commanded to the driver pointing at Lisa.

The driver drove slow, after few blocks. Lisa finally stops and went in to their house.

So, that's why she's refusing me. She thinks I will judge her? Yeah, maybe at first. But you are Lisa. The girl that changed me. I don't mind if you are not rich like me and my friends. I don't expect anything from you... you are just too precious for me. Jennie thought while staring at Lisa's house.

"Should we go back now?" The driver asked Jennie.

"Yes." She said.

Jennie was in deep thought the whole travel.

She quickly went to her room and rest a bit.

She went to shower after relieved herself from the tiring day.

She went to the dinning area and sat down in front of Jisoo. Their parents will come home late tonight and they told the girls that they should eat first.

"Sis." Jennie said.

Jisoo looked up to her while taking a bite.

"My friend got attacked from the bullies." Jennie said while staring at Jisoo.

Jisoo widens her eyes.

"Again?!" Jisoo shouted.

"Yep, they threw eggs and flour at her. She's having headaches because of the force. Luckily her classmate rescued her." Jennie told everything to her Unnie.

Jisoo got extremely mad.

"I'll fix it tomorrow." Jisoo took a deep breath.

"I'll help you Unnie." Jennie said.

"No, I can do it. Just focus on your studies." Jisoo said and continued eating her food.

"Please unnieeeee!" Jennie did the beautiful eyes as she pouts, "She's my friend."

Jisoo sigh, "Okay, fine." Jisoo finally agrees.

"Thank you unnieeee!" Jennie smiled wider at Jisoo then she ate her dinner and happily finishes it.

They both went to their own rooms. Jennie picked up her phone from her desk and laid down to her bed.

She wanted to message Lisa but she doesn't want her to think that she totally changed her cold attitude.

Then her phone dings.

Lisa? Jennie thought. She quickly opened the message.

Thank you Jennie! I don't know what I can do for you, but I'm really thankful.
- Lisa

It's fine! You don't need to do anything for me. It's a voluntarily help. :)
- Jennie

No, I can't just let it go.
- Lisa

Hmmm, Idk what you can do for me.
- Jennie

Jennie started to think what Lisa should do but she can't think anything. She didn't opened Lisa's last message. She just let herself fall asleep.