39

"Lisa..." I called out for how many times now, chasing this long haired girl walking since my car was left at school... this is all damn Kai's fault, I hate him to death...

"Can you listen to me?" I felt so stress, doesn't know on what to do but I just keep on following Lisa who is now walking ahead of me in a fast pace plus since she has a long legs, and I only have a short legs, so my steps were too small.

But seriously, what's happening to her? She kissed me in front of everyone and now she's acting like it never happened.

Or does it? am I just dreaming?

I didn't realized that I was already slapping myself that made Lisa turned her gaze at me looking completely confused so I took the opportunity to speak.

"What's happening over there is nothing... could you please listen to me first before you react?" I was looking at her straight to the eye, which she is doing the same.

"...I know this confuses you after I left you hanging to your house the other day.... with-- with no updates or even talking to you for days...." I took a deep sigh, can't look at her straight now since I feel a bit nervous and my heart is pounding too fast, maybe because I still felt hurt the way Jungkook can treat and take care of her.

"....I just thought..." I bit my lip, trying so hard not to show how hurt I am.

"I just thought you would... try to talk to me and explain things..." I looked down, felt so upset for expecting too much.

"... but you never did." then I slowly looked up to her like no energy at all.

She sighed, looked away at me then turned her gazes back, staring at me straight in my eyes. Is she tired all of the sudden? Is this the end of us? so that kiss was nothing?

I thought she's never going to speak up after being quiet for a few minutes.

"Jennie... if only you know how I was feeling seeing you for days without talking to me..."

Damn, her eyes says it all. Her stares were drowning me, but with sadness and her voice... her voice sounds really not okay.

"...I can't even read you if you still want me... or if you misses me, or .... or if you really n-- need me... that's why I am afraid to do the first move." She continues, speaking too fast and stutters at the same time.

I get her now... this was totally a misunderstanding... so silly and childish.

I chuckled that made her look confused and serious, but thanks God, it was a relief for hearing her side.

I slowly reached for her cheek and softly caress it, "I get it now, Lisa... it was all a misunderstanding... I just can't stand seeing you near with the other guys... I felt hurt that day that's why I left... I thought you already know... or understand..." I pouted, I somehow felt disappointed. She should know that I will of course feel jealous, she must know how to not let others come near her.

Will it ever be okay with her if other guys do the things that is supposed to be her?

Well, she was hurt seeing Kai being too close to me... so it doesn't okay with her too.

I held both of her arm and smiled at her, "That guy is nothing like a crampled paper that should be thrown away."

I saw her smiled but for .01 second.

"Who was that?"

Should I tell her?

"And who's Jungkook for you?" I don't know if I should tell her, so I returned back the same question.

"To me? He's just my classmate..." Her eyebrow furrows, "Now answer my question." she added.

I thought I can get away from that, is she getting those attitude now? Since when?

Felt like the world turned upside down, she is me now, and I am her.

I laughed back in my mind, I didn't know that I will ever become like this. Well, I love her, she made me fall in love with her... deeply and truly and I don't even regret it.

"Honestly..." I spoke.

"Honestly what?" Is she really that curious? Speaking now just before I can finish my sentence?

"He's my ex.... BUT!!" I quickly shuushed her before she can even react, I know she will since I can clearly see it to her facial expressions like she is ready to go back there and punch that jerk's soul out of the universe.

"But it's been a long time now, and I choose you Lisa! I am, and I will always will! No one and nothing can ever change that, put that in your mind and lock it!" I said seriously at her, I know the pitch of my voice became louder, I just want to make her sure that it will always and only her in my heart.

I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms.

She chuckles, "What's funny Lisa? I'm being serious here." I said in an angry tone, I am serious and now she's laughing? Is she taking that as a joke?

She continued laughing, and softly took my arms, then put it up to her shoulders, "It's just so funny being you... I know I can't beat your attitude, dummy." She said as her right hand being on my waist and her left tucking my hair.

Pffft, so she's really trying to get those attitude.. but it's fine Lisa, as long as it is you.

I smiled at her, "That's good that you know."

She widely smiles while looking at me, she always brights whenever she smiles. Maybe that's why Jungkook got interested to her, but he can't have her. She's mine now and he can't do anything about it. Maybe try looking for another version of her, if there is one.

"Come on now, it's getting late." She said and took my arms and let it hold it onto hers.