28

Jennie parked her car on the side of the road and turned her look at the passenger seat, happily stared at the girl sitting on it, "Do you wanna go out somewhere before going home?"

"I- Uh- Y--Yeah? Where do you plan to go?" Lisa spoke shyly as if like it's their first time meeting each other, uhhh, why I feel so nervous this time when we already have seen each other's body and even get to taste it? Lisa thought.

"Hey? Are you okay? Why did your face turned red?" Jennie asked in confusion as she softly chuckles.

Lisa widens her eyes, "Huh?!" then she immediately covered her face both of her hands, "Am I really blushing?" she says under her breath enough for Jennie to hear it that made her chuckle again.

Jennie looked at her steering wheel, What made her blush like that? Jennie thought to herself as she keeps softly chuckling, That's so cute tho... I never imagined myself being this attached to an ordinary girl.... gosh Lisa, you're such a bomb!

"Hey, you're blushing too?" Lisa asked, holding Jennie's shoulder as she leans closer to her.

Jennie turned her look on Lisa's direction without moving her head to her, "Am I?" she asks in a normal voice, acting like an innocent.

Lisa nods her head, "Yeah, your cheek... you're a blushing mandu..."

"Lisayah!~" Jennie exclaimed that made the other girl laugh in her reaction.

Lisa sat down properly onto her seat until she made herself comfortable, "Let's just go wherever you plans to go..."

"Alright my slender girl." She says and smiled at her before turning on the engine and drove off.

-□-□-□-

Jennie and Lisa arrived at one of the famous coffee shop in the city, they were preparing to go out from the car but Jennie suddenly spotted someone's familiar to her.

"Uh-- Uhmm.. Lisa?"

Lisa turned her face at Jennie, she was about to open her door, "Hmm?"

"Can we just uhm, order from the drive thru? I changed my mind... I don't feel like staying in there..." Jennie asks, scratching her nape without looking at Lisa.

"W- Why? We are here now?" Lisa leaned her back again onto the seat, waiting for Jennie's explanation.

"I just realized it now... is that okay?"

"Ehh? Alright." Lisa just smiled.

Jennie sighs in relief and started the engine again, Why the hell is he here this time? Argh! Jennie irritatedly spoke as she looked at her window following the movement of the man she saw while she's driving slow towards the drive thru.

Luckily that I have a clear vision to see Kai right away before we had the chance to leave the car...

Jennie ordered two iced cold coffees and received their orders then drove away from the coffee shop. Lisa opens both of the drink and helped Jennie to take a sip while she drives that made both of them happy when they took the first sip from their drinks.

Jennie decided to just go on a roadtrip, watch the sunset together with a chill soundtrip.

"This one's better, right? Instead of staying inside that coffee shop." Jennie cutting off the silence between them.

Lisa nods, "Hmm." she hums since she was too busy taking a sip from her drink, "This tastes so good!"

"Your first time trying it?"

"Yeah... I only drink home made coffees... though the taste is just almost the same... why do you rich people would still choose drinking this expensive coffee when you can easily make one at home?"

"If you really like coffee, you will know and understand the difference... not just from it's price. But, seriously... I just don't know how to make a coffee as close as this one in taste. So I'd rather just order. It saves time too." She said while softly laughing.

"Hmm, you have a point... being rich would totally solve 99% of your problems."

"Including that coffee thing?"

Lisa nods, "Yeah... you said you don't know how to make one plus ordering saves time... so problem solved."

Jennie chuckles, "You're such a dummy!" she swallowed one time before speaking again, "But what about that 1%?"

"What do you think of that 1% left?" Lisa looked at Jennie, seeing her smiling from her side profile that made her beauty become visible, damn... by just looking from her side profile is already making me melt... and.... wet down there? Lisa suddenly slaps herself to clear her mind that made Jennie felt so shock.

"Why would you do that?!" She said while laughing in confusion as she keeps on driving, exchanging her gaze from the road and from Lisa.

"I- I don't know... I thought there was something on my cheek..."

"Pffft! A bug? How can a bug enter here?" Jennie laughs.

Lisa laughs too, "I actually don't know... my brain made me do it."

Jennie continued laughing, "That's hilarious... oh well, where were we?"

"Still in your car."

"PFFFTTT! Lisayahhh!"

Lisa laughs, "Calm down! It's about that 1%, what do you think of that 1% left?"

Jennie smiles as she thinks deeply but still focused on the road, "Hmmm... maybe that 1% is you." then slowly turned her gaze at Lisa that made the other girl panics.

Oh shoot! Gay panic... Jennie argh! Put that little fingers inside right away! no need to say cheesy words anymore! Lisa jokingly said to herself, "Jennieee!"

Jennie laughs, "What!? We're safe don't worry... I maybe looking at you but I can sense the road. I won't put you in danger..."

Lisa sigh in relief, "Good to hear that, I don't wanna die young!"

"Why? 'cause you wanna grow old with me?"

"Argh! Jennieeee!~" Lisa exclaimed again that made Jennie laugh from her reaction, one more time Jennie and I would really dare moving your hands into me!

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry... I will stop now before you become a tomato."

"Gosh, am I really blushing again!?" Lisa quickly checked herself from the mirror and saw how her face turned red.

Jennie laughs, "That's fine, that's natural... There's nothing to feel embarrass about it... we've seen and tasted each oth--" Jennie cut herself, suddenly felt shy saying it.

"Yeahh... I know right..." Lisa softly spoke.