18

Friday

Friday.

At Cafeteria 12:15 nn.

"I'm so excited for later." Rosé excitedly said to Lisa.

Jennie and her friends doesn't have classes every Friday.

"They are already at Jennie's home. They are waiting for us." Lisa said while looking at her phone.

"Yeah, they always go there." Rosé said feeling insecured, "How I wish I also have that kind of life and house." she added as she staring blankly to her food.

Lisa snapped her fingers at her friend, "You will and we will."

"Oh!" Rosé came back to her normal sense.

A guy suddenly sat down to an empty space beside Lisa.

"Hey there poor girl." The guy said.

"The hell are you, fish?!" Rosé angrily said and quickly stood up.

She pulled Lisa and she stood up too.

"Go to hell dumbass looking sht." Rosé said showing a disguting face to the guy.

The students near them heard it and they all started to laugh.

"YAH!" Jungkook shouted and the students got shocked.

"Oh, shoot! it's the guy again. Let's go!" The students quickly left the area.

"Yeah, that's right! Run piece of shts!" He shouted at them.

Lisa and Rosé laughed.

"Thank you so much!" Lisa said shyly.

"Hey, thank you for always saving my friend." Rosé smiled.

"It's nothing... oh here, take this." Jungkook handed the paper bag he's holding, "It's food and medicine. The food is for the both of you."

The girls both smiled.

"Oh thank you, you already did so much for me.." Lisa said as she took the paper bag happily.

"Girrrl, he's so handsome! Eeehhhkk!" Rosé whispered at Lisa and Jungkook can barely hear it that made him chuckled.

They walked together to their classrom and sat to their chair.

After 6 minutes the teacher came in and started the discussion.

The class finished after 30 minutes.

"Thank you, for listening. Have a nice weekend! Class dismissed." The teacher said and quickly went out the room.

"Lisa, quick. We need to go out before they see us." Rosé pulled Lisa at her right arm.

They went out running and Jungkook saw them, he quickly followed them expecting there's a reason behind.