37

-

Lisa's POV.

Why do I always find it hard saying no to others? I thought as I watch the road.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook worriedly asks, I can clearly hear it from his voice without looking at his face expressions.

I turned my gaze at him and nodded, "Yes."

I lied, I don't feel okay. There is this something deep feeling inside me that I can't explain...

"Are you sure?" He asked again, exchanging his stares at me and to the road.

"Yes, don't worry about me."

After just a few minutes, we arrived at the destination to wherever he planned on taking me. I don't really care that much anymore now since I cannot think well at this moment.

"Come here, I'm sure you'll like it here... I'll buy you my favorite one so you can try it then you tell me what you think of it." He excitedly says and offered the path for me to go on first.

I slightly bowed my head and smiled as my way of thanking him, then his smile becomes wider.

From the moment we entered, the whole smell of the place lingered to my nose that helped me calm down. It's so sweet and strong that made me feel so excited to try whatever his favorite is.

And once again, he offered the path for me and assisted me to a chair, just near the entrance. He let me sat with a big plant behind my back, the place is so minimalistic and calm. Perfect place to refresh both mind and soul.

"I'm just gonna go order our drink, you wait here.." He said and went to the counter.

He's been smiling the whole time, a genuine one. He barely smile at school, maybe this place is really his happiness or just because he is ordering his favorite drink and he is just so excited about it?

I patienly waited for him since there are few people in line waiting for their turns but just after a couple of minutes, Jungkook came back with his orders.

"Here's for you..." He said, putting down the drink in front of me with a croissant bread which I can clearly see a chocolate flavor.

I smiled in excitement, "Woah, thank you! The smell is really great!"

He nodded, "And what's more to the taste?" He confidently says as he puts down his own drink from the tray, "Go on and have a try!" He added.

I took the fork and slides it into the bread to take a small piece from it, it was a bit crunchy outside but soft on the inside. I slowly reached the fork to my mouth and ate the bread.

Mhmm, "It's really good!" I said with my eyes widely open, I was so delighted with the taste of it.

"Now try the drink." He said then took a sip from his own drink.

"Mkay." I took my cup, a large size of a frappe and sipped on it, "Mhhmmmm" I said nodding as my expression of agreeing that this drink is totally a 10.

"Right!?" He widely smiled, "I knew that you'll like it here."

I smiled, "I never know that this place existed here..." If I just have known, I would totally ask Jennie to come and try this with me.

I deeply thought to myself.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh... Of -- Of course!" I stuttered laughing then simply took a sip from my drink.

While I was feeling the taste of my own drink, I just watched Jungkook enjoying his own food. I really appreciate the way he helped me today... though the main reason of going out early was seeing Jennie, but my mind doesn't want to cooperate...

I guess I'll just see her tomorrow...

I deeply sighed, and then I spotted Jungkook looking at the side but I didn't bothered. I just continued on eating my food.

"Is there anything more you like to do after this?" Jungkook spoke.

I shook my head, "No.. I think I'm fine now.. I need to go home after this."

He widely smiled, "That's just what I wanted to happen... I just wanna see if this doesn't make you feel better so I can take you anywhere... but since you're okay now then I'll just give you a safe ride home." he smiled even more wider.

I nodded smiling, "Thank you, I really appreciate that."

"My pleasure."

I took a napkin and wiped my mouth with it, "I'm done with mine... I'll just go to the rest room."

He nodded, "Yeah, take your time. I'll wait for you here."

I stood up, from our table I went to the left side where I saw the rest room sign. But from the second table away from ours, I saw the most familiar human to me that I will never ever mistaken of... with a man to her side with his right arm being wrapped to her shoulder.

I couldn't walk nor speak, I was stucked standing just to the first table next to them.  Is this the reason why I can feel something wrong?

She turned her gaze at me... and the look to her face was obviously shocked too.

I badly wanted to move, I don't know what happened to her.. is this the reason why I never seen her showing any interest of talking to me?

My mind turned completely blank, I can see them speaking but couldn't hear them.

Until Jungkook gently shook my body and came back to my senses.

"Lisa... Lisa... are you okay?"

I nodded, I didn't realize there were tears rolling down my cheek so I quickly wiped it with my own hands.

"I wanna go home..." I spoke stuttering while looking at him. I don't wanna see her in that situation.. my heart can't handle it anymore.

He nodded and took my wrist but then someone pulled my other arm.

"No, I'll take her home instead."

I know it was her, from that voice of hers that I really miss to hear.. She is now suddenly standing next to ours holding my arm to stop me which causes another tear to fall down when I realized that it was really her...

and that moment... when I finally realized...

that I really like this woman standing in front of me.

The wonan I don't wanna see with any other man or even any other woman being curled up to her, even just the tip of their fingers being laid on her.

I just want it only me who can feel her skin, clothes, hair... the whole Jennie Kim.

But no... I think it's not just liking her... but loving her since day one..

I can't lie to myself any longer.

"Come on, I'll take you home." She said once again, my senses can quickly come back when it is her talking, she's using her power again of being authoritive.

"Yah! Jennieyah~ what about me?" The guy from the table who she was with said.

"I'll deal with you later." She said without looking at him with no expressions at all. She's just looking at me while holding my arm tightly.

From that moment I heard, I know to myself that I don't want her to deal with this guy ever again. I don't know who he is, and I don't know why they are together... and I don't care anymore why he's being close to her.

I pulled all my strength, from my shaky hands and feet, I tried moving it close to her and quickly reach for her face gently holding it.

Her eyes widens in shock, I can feel that everyone were looking and staring at us now. Few are from our school but I don't care anymore.

Once I finally have all my strength, I moved my face onto hers, closing my eyes and got the urge of kissing her.

Now that I finally know to myself what I really feel against you, I want everyone to know that I'm yours and you are mine.

and I'm not regretting any of this.