21

xxx

xxx

[18+ skip it if you don't wish to read]

The two sneakily went into the secret room and immediately locks it.

Lisa kisses Jennie torridly that they couldn't breath again until they let go of each other's lips panting. The taller girl quickly undress the tiny one, revealing its beauty while she's naked.

They are both breathing hard as they deeply stare into each other's eye like they are thirsty and hungry from each other's juicy taste. They were like been waiting for this moment.

Lisa went closer to Jennie, started kissing every part of her body. Making sure that no missing part of it were getting wet from her mouth. She keeps on moaning everytime she kisses her like how much she was thirsty, same goes with Jennie, feeling its pleasure of getting eaten alive.

The tiny girl tastes salty because of her sweat, but she tastes sweet at the same time. It won't even matter to them now as they are both hungry for each other.

Lisa squeezed Jennie's body leaving red marks to it, made the girl groaned both in pain and pleasure. The tall girl even started slapping her butt cheeks, making an arousing sound from it that made her grits her teeth.

The tall girl sniffed the crook of her neck as she closes her eyes, "This smell of yours makes you hotter everytime more than just looking at it when I see you." she said in seductive voice that made Jennie felt shivers down to her spine and responded, "I know you were always after my neck, just the way you take glimpse on me everytime we see each other." then she smirked.

Lisa started licking and sucking her neck, leaving her a lot of fresh hickeys that they don't even mind how much of risk they are taking.

"Ahhh.... ahhh... ahhh.." Jennie moaned, it was ticklish but the pleasure were taking over.

Lisa kept licking and sucking her then she went up again into Jennie's ear and licks it too, "Mmmhmmm." she moaned.

"Ahhhh..." Jennie keeps moaning and started squeezing on Lisa's body randomly leaving her red marks too, she couldn't wait for the moment to get the tall girl long fingers inside of her.

"Hmmm... uhmm." Lisa moaned too, tasting every part of her girl.

Lisa went back to Jennie's lips. She kissed her again that made Jennie hanged open her mouth because of moaning. Lisa inserts her tounge inside and Jennie sucked it.

Lisa carried Jennie and laid her down on the bed, she sat on top of her as she stare at Jennie's beauty. Her lipstick stained on side of her lips, that made her look hotter.

Lisa gently touched Jennie's lips with her thumb then inserted it into Jennie mouth which the girl quickly sucked it in, "Aahh, shit... that was so hot." Lisa moaned as she felt pleasure from it.