30

Jennie quickly went to the parking lot and hopped on her car, turned her engine on and drove off the school.

"Aish~ Lisayah, why are you being like this to me? Aren't we in a relationship?" Jennie said in disappointment as she drives her way to the nearest drug store.

When she arrives, she rushed in inside and bought medicines for Lisa, she also went to the convenience store next to it and bought some snacks and drinks and went back to her car after.

"If this didn't help you feeling okay, trust me, I'll punch every single thing of this in here..." Jennie talks to herself as she checks on the paper bag full of stuff she just bought for her sick girlfriend.

She drove to Lisa's house in an average speed, luckily the road is clear and just took her a 15 minutes drive when she finally arrived.

When she was about to park, she noticed a car being parked in front of their house, she scratched her head in annoyance after seing it, "Who would dare parking their car in there?! Aish!" She shouted inside and drove back a bit to find another free spot to park.

"I'm sorry, if that car was owned by them but if not... I will kick their soul out of the universe... such a jerk for blocking someone's driveway." Jennie spoke in complete annoyance and finally found a spot to park not too far from Lisa's house.

She sighed as she turn the engine off, took the paper bag along with her and leaves the car. She walk her way to Lisa's house for three minutes and when she arrived, she saw the car again and wanted to kick it but remembers the car might have an alarm sound when somebody touches it so she just walk pass by it.

Jennie stood infront of the gate then her lips slowly formed a smile, she felt so excited to see her girlfriend even she felt annoyed a bit from her not telling her that she was sick.

She slowly reach for the doorbell button and pressed it then heard someone approaching the gate and opens it.

From a wide smile, when she saw a man opening the door for her and realized that he's familiar, her eyebrow slowly pulled down together with a confused face, "Why are you here?"

The man in front of her tilted his head a bit with his eyes narrowed down.

"Where's Lisa?" Jennie said before the guy can utter a word then Lisa's mum went out and saw Jennie.

"Oh, hey! Jennie! You're here..." She said happily, "Come in!"

Jennie looked up to the man holding the gate, waiting for him to move so she can enter, showing off that Lisa's mum already knew her, she even moved her head gesturing for him to move.

He looked at her quietly for three seconds before finally giving her way inside then Jennie finally took her stepz inside.

From her serious and cold face turned into a soft one with a wide smile once she looked at Lisa's mum.

"I heard Lisa's sick, so I'm here to visit her.. I also bought medicine and snacks for her..." Jennie said with a strong voice, making it sure that the guy behind them hears her, she even turned her head half to check him and when she felt so sure that he was looking at her, she showed her smile from her side profile for a victory.

"Oh, thank you! You should not worry too much... but I'm glad that Lisa has someone like you..." Lisa's mum said with a wide smile, happily receiving the paper bag from Jennie with both of her hands, "Come.. Lisa's inside her room."

Jennie smiled wider after hearing Lisa's mother for letting her come inside that the guy completely saw that Jennie's being competitive with him.

Jennie turned her head in front and followed Lisa's mum but then she realized what she just heard.

IF LISA'S INSIDE HER ROOM, THEN THIS GUY HAVE ENTERED HER ROOM TOO?! AND HE SAW HER ROOM JUST BEFORE ME?! WHAT THE HEC--

Jennie's blood started boiling up, but then her mind got cut off by Lisa's little sister.

"Noona!" The little girl approached her happily and giving her a big hug.

"H-Hey..." She smiled, and forgots about what she was thinking earlier. She even looked at the guy standing just next to them, and gave him a raising left eyebrow and turned her gaze back down to the little girl, "I have something for you too... for you and Lisa." Jennie spoke that made the little girl's eye glitter in excitement.

"Heyy, let noona come and check for Lisa first..." Lisa's mum said and the little girl quickly let go of Jennie.

Jennie just gave her a smile and continued on her tracks.

Lisa's room door were left open, she immediately have a glance of Lisa peacefully resting in her bed just before they can enter the room.

Jennie pouts, seeing her tall girlfriend being covered with a thick blanket with a blue towel on her forehead, what a cute little munchkin... she giggles.

"Lisa... Lisayah~" Lisa's mum softly taps Lisa to wake her up.

Lisa hums as her eyes flinching, "Hmm? Did Jungkook already leave?" She asks with her eyes still closed.

Jennie's smile fades away, she can feel that Jungkook is just in the doorway, standing quietly.

"Not yet... but it's Jennie.. Jennie's here." Lisa's mum whispers.

Lisa was about to have a big stretch but then realized what she just heard, her eyes widely opens and she sat down quickly from her bed that made the towel from her forehead fall down, "J- JENNIE!?" She shouted looking at her shocked and confused mum, then she turned her gaze, seeing Jennie standing next to her mum.

She squeezes her eyes, making sure that she isn't dreaming at all and when she removes her hands from her eyes, she saw Jennie smiling widely like a soft kitten, but she knew that the girl is already growling inside her head.

She moves her body and took another glance from the taller figure guy behind her and saw Jungkook still in their house.

I'm dead... She whispers under her breath as she felt so weak from what she was witnessing when she is not feeling well.